Favorite Comic Book Issue

Got it, you read no Marvel comics. Sounds reasonable.

1 Like

No, I did read Marvel, but not anymore since Lee died. Just like how Batman would not trust GCPD if Jim died.

No, you should still read it. It doesn’t matter who wrote this book. It is still a classic. Don’t let all the
“Twitter comic revisionist comments” of today, destroy your enjoyment of the classic books of yesterday. Stan and Steve, Stan and Jack were two of the greatest creative teams this medium has ever seen!

2 Likes

I don’t care. I only read Marvel comics written by Stan Lee. ENOUGH SAID!

DC Comics Presents #81

2 Likes

Does anyone know any comics with Damian Wayne’s Robin?

Nevermind found one. THIS ONE HAS SPOILER!!
tenor

1 Like

It’s “Nuff said” tho

1 Like

Nevermind it ended once it got good. any other comics? Nuff said

Many good comics! Hawkman by Venditti (started in 2018, I think).

3 Likes

With Damien Wayne’s Robin, my favorite robin and my favorite character

Well, here’s some of my favorite perhaps less famous Damian stories that aren’t Batgirl #17 :slight_smile:

Gotham Academy #7 - a delightful little guest appearance in a delightful series (recommend the whole thing, though this is the biggest Damian appearance)

Grayson #12 - one of my favorite issues of all time - the first I ever got signed by Tom King - really does a great job of showing Dick and his family, especially Damian.

Robin War - not the greatest crossover, but Damian’s got some good stuff in here. Sadly, very little of it is followed up on, but it’s fun while it lasts.

Batman and Robin Eternal #22 - Damian’s big issue in this weekly series! The whole thing is a bit rough, but there’s a lot of great issues throughout.

Batman: Gotham Nights #12 - basically a pilot by Tim Seeley for his miniseries that will be next on this list - a team up by all five Robins! Really wish it were available in hard copy. :frowning:

Robins miniseries - I really like how Seeley spins out the idea of the Robins teaming up to an exploration of their relationships and history.

Batman Beyond by Dan Jurgens - issue 6 (whole arc), and issue 43 (whole arc) give us an intriguingly NON-bleak look at Damian’s possible future. Not the best series I’ve read, but I do quite enjoy it.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

About the robin war, you have to read the whole robin war. All the way up to when Duke tells Damian"we are not robin, you are"
God that moment had me balling my eyes out

batman and tmnt part 3

2 Likes

:scream_cat:

1 Like

Nobody Dies! Flash #54……

4 Likes

Eh, post Lee in the 80’s is pretty good

possibly the best single issue Flash story of all time

I’ve often seen it misattributed over the years to Mark Waid, but it is really written by William Messner-Loebs.

2 Likes

Detective Comics #475:

4 Likes

Still only read ones by Stan Lee (I am not calling him Lee because there is a Jim Lee of DC)

Any issue in “The Scumbag”. Not my favorite series, but any of those could easily be my favorite issue.

1 Like