Favorite Character... Without Their Own Comic

Zatanna had an ongoing that ran for almost two years and was quite good.

2 Likes

The Creeper, lots of appearances in Detective Comics and Brave and Bold, but I don’t think he has had own series

1 Like

My favorite character who hasn’t had their own one shot or mini series comic is Saint Walker of the Blue Lantern Corps.

2 Likes

My favorite character who hasn’t had their own one shot or mini series comic is Saint Walker of the Blue Lantern Corps.

Zantanna

Oops answered twice and spelled her name wrong sorry

@fattyboonbatty
Zatanna has an ongoing. It was written by Paul Dini.

1 Like

*had

The Creeper kinda had a one shot in JL dark issue 23.1.

The Creeper also had at least one miniseries. I think multiple.

The post Infinite Crisis one wasn’t very good.

1 Like

The Creeper did have his own original series back in ‘68. It only lasted 6 issues, I think. It was the first comic Steve Ditko worked on for DC.

Unfortunately it hasn’t be digitized yet, so it’s not on the service. One day, I hope.

1 Like

Mxyzptlk

2 Likes

I think DC should do with other villans what they have done with Catwoman and give some villans their own mag

2 Likes

Catwoman has become more anti-hero than villain.

The problem with villain books is how do you tell the recurring story? Does the villain always win?

I think they need to bring back a bit of the Brave and the Bold format.

The Mean and the Malevolent

Do a two villain team-up for each issue.
Have a few major rotating villains: Captain Cold, Dr Silvana, the Riddler, Cyborg-Superman, Cheetah.

Bring in other villains just as part of the rotation.

2 Likes

I’d say Ted Grant Wildcat he always teamed up with heroes or starred in other heroes books but never really in his own book

Im not sure if he has one or if someone else has said it already, but!..

THE BLACK SPIDER

2 Likes

Cassie Sandsmark (wondergirl)!!!

Prisoner. I only read about him in the New 52 Aquaman but I think he’s an interesting character. DC should think about doing some solo projects of this guy. I think he has “fan favorite” potential.

Victor Zsasz not sure if he has his own comic or not but one explaining how he got to his psychotic state… which I don’t think has ever been told… hes extremely underrated he may not be the most powerful but he is a unhinged lunatic.

1 Like