Favorite Batmobiles

Across all forms of the dc universe, which batmobiles are your top favorites? For me…

Tim Burton’s

Batman: The Animated Series

The New Adventures of Batman & Robin
140911142442-08-batmobile-horizontal-gallery

Batman Beyond

1960’s/Adam West’s

5 Likes

1960s batmobile best batmobile habds down!!!

3 Likes

-Batman Forever
-Burton
-George Barris
-BTAS
-Tumbler
-David Finch’s design
-flying version from Batman and Robin

3 Likes

The Titans One has heavy resemblance to the classic Batman Animated series one. So I might go with that

2 Likes

The Titans car in one shot looked like The New Adventures of Batman and Robin but then another shot looked like the 60’s car than anything like TAS

1 Like

#1 60s Batmobile
#2 1989 Batmobile
#3 Batman TAS

David Finch sounds familiar but who’s he and George Barris?

David Finch is a badass comic book artist. See the following:

-Batman: The Dark Knight (volume one, ran from '10-'11)
-Batman: The Dark Knight (volume two, which is The New 52 series)
-Forever Evil
-first and third arcs of the Rebirth Batman series
-multiple variant covers
-a gaggle of other stuff I can’t recall with precision at the moment

He’s done some creator owned stuff (Aphrodite IX is very crash) and Marvel titles also.

George Barris was a famous car designer for several movies and television shows. He designed the Munsters’ car, the Adam West series Batmobile and alot of other stuff. He was a tremendously talented guy.

There’s also a filmmaker named David Fincher (Seven, The Game, Fight Club, Gone Girl, etc). He too is a badass =)

It’s incredible how George Barris’s design still stands out and is such a timeless classic from 1966 to even now in late 2018

1 Like

Ab-so-lutely. I’m not a car enthusiast but even I find Barris’ work fascinating.

1 Like

Batman 1989-1992 Batmobile
Batman The Animated Series Batman
Batman v. Superman/Suicide Squad/Justice League’s Batmobile

1 Like

BTAS Batmobile, 60s Batmobile, and Dark Knight Batmobile

The Tumbler and Arkham Knight’s batmobile has grown on me a lot over time but still not a favorite

Does the Batman Beyond vehicle count as a batmobile? I guess it can be a bat plane but am pretty sure I remember it being referenced as a batmobile or car. The cars in the future just fly

1 Like

It’s as much a Batmobile as the one that can fly that Dick and Damian used. The toy of it is labeled as a Batmobile too.

Batman Forever has my favorite Batmobile. Love the shot of him standing next to it in the cave at the films open.

3 Likes

Sometimes I dig it and other times not so much. Depends on a weird mood I guess

That’s one of my favorite shots in Batman Forever. The atmosphere is perfect and completely embodies Batman in general. The music is cool too.

A fantastic shot that would have been perfect had Kilmer kept a serious face with mouth closed . His lips looked weird