Favorite Batman The Brave and the Bold Episode

What is your favorite episode of this really entertaining series? My favorite is Season two, episode 37- “Chill of the Night”. It featured Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Julie Newman, and Adam West. If you haven’t seen this emotionally written episode by Paul Dino featuring both The Phantom Stranger and The Spectre, do yourself a favor and check it out!
#braveandthebold

2 Likes

Mine is The Mayhem of the Music Meister. I absolutely love that episode and I even bought a CD at one point that had all the songs from the episode on it. Now that I think about it I wonder where that CD is now.

2 Likes

Knights of Tomorrow.

1 Like

Music Meister!!! and CHILL OF THE NIGHT…underrated Cartoon!

1 Like

Top 3:

1. Chill of the Night
  2. Joker: The Vile & Villainous
  3. Legends of the Dark Mite

Honorary mention to the two parter, " Deep Cover for Batman/ Game Over for Owlman."

1 Like

Just watched the Music Meister episode with my son, and agree with @JasonTodd428 it’s a fantastically well-done episode. Just the right amount of fun/cheese/campiness. Sadly, when it was over and we searched the Encyclopedia to learn more about Music Meister … NOTHING. They’ve gone through some great lengths to include the most random characters, but no Music Meister. Shocking. My son is extremely disappointed.

2 Likes

Offhand, Chill of the Night.

2 Likes

Music Meister, for sure (NPH NPH!).

Also, the last episode of Season 3 and the series (the name slips my mind). It’s a brilliant deconstruction of entitled fandom.

3 Likes

They are all good, but one of my favorite episode is Aquaman’s Outrageous Adventure.

2 Likes

Any episode with Aquaman. “Outrageous”

The one where batman goes to future with Jay and Wally

1 Like

I’m just gonna say my top ten
Knights of Tomorrow
Chill of the Night
Mayhem of the Music Meister
Trials of the Demon
Night of the Batmen
Bat-Mite presents: Batman’s Strangest Cases
Deep Cover for Batman
Game Over for Owlman
Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster
Golden Age of Justice

My favorite is the third season episode with Batman teaming up with Superman and Wonder Woman against Lex Luthor, The Joker and Cheetah.

Chill of the Night with Gentleman Ghost and Spectre.

Any Episode that Aquaman was in That was the first adaptation I seen of the character and i loved every second he was on screen.

Off Topic: They really should have allowed Jason Momoa to say ‘Outrageous’ at least once during his stint as Aquaman.

On topic: My favorite B:TBATB episode is undoubtedly ‘Battle of the Superheroes!’ All of the silver age references to the ‘Super-Jerk’ covers killed me.

2 Likes

The first apperence of the joker. “To stabby” lol

Doom Patrol one!

The one the Superman:TAS cast and every Aquaman episode of course.

Rise of the Blue Beetle, it’s a perfect first episode.

Gotta go with “Chill of the Night” it captures an incredible confrontation I’ve never seen done better when trying to capture thst emotion. It’s glorious