Favorite Batman relationship

I’m sure most will say Catwoman. But I’m going with Talks Al’Ghul. There relationship has much intrigue. At least for me it does.

What say you??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Talia_al_Ghul_and_Batman.png

Oh and why aren’t there lone tags for Batman and Catwoman?

1 Like

This may not be a popular take, but I always thought Batman worked best single… until Tom King started exploding his relationship with Catwoman. King’s Batman Annual #2 is Batman’s greatest comic love story.

(But if we include movies, it’s Batman/Andrea Beaumont in Mask of the Phantasm.)

1 Like

I’d have to say the relationship between Batman and the Joker is my favorite. :black_joker:

1 Like

When I was little I thought Vicki Vale was Nathan’s Lois Lane. Outside of the 1989 movie I have no idea why I thought this. I like BM/Andrea Beaumont although I’ve always liked the thought of BM and Wonder Woman from JL/JLU. But if we’re going with just the comics Catwoman is my pick

1 Like

Bats and Barbara :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As cliche as it is, Catwoman all the way. She challenges Batman’s rigid code in a way that none of his other adversaries do.

1 Like

Yep I am with the majority. If the majority in the Batman and Catwoman

I like the story With Batman and Catwoman are married And huntress is their daughter
Earth 2

1 Like

As for any type of relationship, it’s Batman & Alfred.

If you speaking specifically of “romantic” relationships, it’s Batman & Talia. It is so broken and dysfunctional, which is exactly the type of relationship that suits Batman.

1 Like

I like exploring Batman’s familial relationships with the rest of the Batfamily (especially Dick and Jason) more than anything else. Following that, his relationships with his rogue’s gallery, then the Justice League would come next. As far as romantic relationships go, I’m not a huge fan of most of them. I thought Batman/Wonder Woman was interesting to explore, but I don’t think she fits well enough into the Gotham world/Batbooks. In my opinion, Batman/Catwoman can be annoying (together and individually), but both can also be very interesting (again, together and individually). I suppose at the end of the day, when well written, Catwoman/Selina is my favorite romantic pairing with Batman/Bruce. (Favorite bat-related romance? Dick/Babs! :))

1 Like

I really enjoyed the relationship between Bruce and Sasha Bordeaux. I don’t want to give away spoilers, but I thought it was a fantastic story arc, from body guard all the way through to Infinite Crisis.

2 Likes

My top two would be Catwoman and Talia, so I think Talia as your pick was definitely still solid

1 Like

Batman and Phantasm

1 Like