Fathers Day Haul

So to the other Superdads what did you get for Fathers Day! Also big thanks to my wife and kids.

22 Likes

I got Doomsday Clock Part 2, Birds Of Prey Blu Ray and some other lovely and thoughtful bits. Hope you’re enjoying your day. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy Fathers Day, Siggy!

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day- thats a great haul!!

5 Likes

Awesome Haul! Those are truly treasures! I like digital comics and all but the physical copies are like treasures you can hold and keep!

5 Likes

Thank you all and happy Father’s Day. @DoctorJMaxx I absolutely my physical copies and the digital books are great to read and what you normally may not read.

4 Likes

“You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you… even in the face of our deaths. You will make my strength your own. See my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father…the son.”

7 Likes

A fantastic haul of OOP Superman trades @jsmsiggy, and Happy Father’s Day!

Also: If you’re interested, there’s a 25th Anniversary Edition of The Trial of Superman coming along sometime soon.

4 Likes

@Vroom always interested just have DC send it my way lol I am the only that would feel like I won the lottery if DC actually sent me a box of goodies!

2 Likes

Boxes of goodies from DCU are awesome.

1 Like

Help me get one plz lol

1 Like

Awesome™️ Happy Father’s Day

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of all of the Superman books that were in the TPB collections for 'Til Death Do Us Part. I think there are 6 books in that series.

2 Likes

There were indeed six volumes in that early '00s trade run @D4RK5TARZ.

Also, the early material from that run is currently being reprinted in the Superman: The City of Tomorrow trades. Volume 1 (which begins with the Y2K arc) is out now, while volume 2 debuts next year.

2 Likes

I would actually be interested if they changed the order of the collected books. If I remember correctly some of the story arcs were stand alone and didn’t necessarily rely on the previous stories to make sense.

2 Likes

This is what my wife got me for Father’s Day!! So excited for it to come!!

5 Likes

No pictures. My daughter acquired Mayfair’s DC Heroes talked her mother (my game hating ex-wife) and siblings to play it. She then invited me over and SURPIRSE TRPG for Dad.

It was sweet … although I do question her casting her mother as Catwoman and me as Batman.

3 Likes

Nice books. You must have a great family

1 Like

My wife got me a Ebay gift card so I can fill some holes in my comic book collection! Got to fill those holes somehow.

1 Like

Got a t-shirt with all five kids handprints on it, (and the two puppies paw prints).
And a laptop stand, (because I spend so many hours a day, making maps.).
Happy Father’s Day to all of you awesome Superhero Dads out there.
I lost mine back in 2013, and I miss him every day. And it has really made me realize just how I have dropped the ball as a dad, because mine was so great. But I’m never going to stop trying to reach that level.
So, all of you dads out there, have a wonderful day, enjoy your time, treasure every moment, and hold tight all the great memories of those that have gone on before us.
Love all my awesome DC Family, and once again, Happy Father’s Day.

1 Like