Fate (Not the Doctor), Etrigan and the Spectre Pages From Back in the Day

Continuing through some of my old work, I did a couple samples with the 90s version of Fate. I must of thought he had some potential staying power. These also include Etrigan the Demon (I know we have some fans here), The Spectre and Madame Xanadu (if I’m remembering right).

Here’s the first 3 page sequence.

6 Likes

Looks Awesome™:+1:

1 Like

He looks amazing! Great perspective busting through the window. The whole thing is really lovely so many great details and your hand work is just :clap:

Sorry I missed this 30 days ago! Its beautiful. And the more etrigan love the better :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Here’s one more page from a different set which has a lot of Etrigan. I think the first thing I read with him was the 4 issue mini series from the 80s by Matt Wagner. It’s not on DC Universe yet, but if you haven’t ready it yet, it’s definitely something to keep an eye out for if it ever shows up.

3 Likes

Ahhhh he stabbed him! Leaving me on a cliff hanger (how cruel) I love it! I will be sure to check it out when we switch over, thanks for the rec.

Also seriously your perspective work is fantastic. That blade thing coming at you is perfect. And well etrigan is just amazing. :heart:

3 Likes