Faora Phantom Zone

Who else would like to see Faora be freed from the Phantom Zone by Darkseid and they team up against the Justice League with Green Lantern and Shazam included?

Faora was the standout in MoS for me with how bad ass she was and when she would speed blitz was :fire:. MoS is one of my favourite movies of all time and it’s still the closest we’ve gotten so far to a good DBZ movie. Faora’s character is confirmed to be alive just in the phantom zone and I would like her to be freed by whoever and join them in trying to take down the JL. Just imagine Wonder Woman vs Faora that would be amazing to watch.

6 Likes

Faora was awesome. I’d love to see a Wonder Woman vs. Faora fight in live action. It was amazing in the New 52.

3 Likes

It would be a great opportunity to introduce Supergirl and have her fight Faora. Instead of Supeman, Wonder Woman could co-star in that film.

2 Likes

Faora’s a badass. I’d like to see her come back. Emil Hamilton too.

1 Like

I’ve been saying this since I left the day one showing of Man of Steel!! Antje Trau was amazing. I’ve always thought the perfect reintroduction for her would be alongside Darkseid as a new commander for the Female Furies, maybe we even get to see her take that title from another Fury. Yes, Faora vs Wonder Woman needs to happen, Snyder style!

1 Like

…and another. Bring these ladies together!!

1 Like

Faora as a Fury in a throw down with Wonder Woman sounds absolutely badass. I’d but that for a dollar (two even)!

4 Likes

What’s the photo with Gadot getting a piece in the face from?

1 Like

@Vroom, a movie called “Criminal”.

1 Like

And…she’s fricking hot.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, Criminal. The movie with Jonathan Kent, Jim Gordon, Two-Face, the Hal Jordan GL, WW and Faora. I haven’t seen it.

3 Likes

Dakota was one of the better things in MoS.
I would not mind this at all

2 Likes

Faora*

1 Like

They are missing a very good chance to bring her and the cornel back from the Phantom Zone. She can be a new character to join the justice league.

1 Like

Hey @qaskew24.332231!

Welcome to the community. It’s always wonderful to see a new face :slight_smile:

Feel free to let the moderator team know if you ever need anything!

Thanks man.

1 Like

Absolutely. Antje Traue was stellar and clearly there could be so much more exploration she could do with the character.