Fans Of The Warlord Unite!

Actually we might not get the Green Arrow issue(s) as it looks like those may only be available thru ComiXology in the trades :’(

Travis Morgan guest stared in Teen Titans (1996 series) issues 9-11, in a story called “The Lost World of Skartaris.” The artwork by Jurgens/Perez is gorgeous, as expected.

314.jpg

2 Likes

@Outside2Infinity Thank you for the heads-up on that. I’ve been wanting to read Dan Jurgens’ Teen Titans for so long, and seeing that Warlord makes an appearance is making this series that much more of a priority read for whenever it should arrive here.

@Vroom,

The 1996 Teen Titans series is definitely underrated and well worth reading… at least through issue #15, which is the final issue with Jurgens/Perez artwork, and the conclusion of the “Then & Now” storyline (featuring the original Teen Titans).

I really hope Warlord comics get added. and for that matter He-Man Comics, they own him right?

Since DC has He-Man comics at Comixology mixed in with the Superman Batman stuff, I am very sure you will be seeing He-Man here in the very near future imo.

He-Man is owned by Mattel.

DC has to license MOTU from Mattel to publish comics with those characters. If that license is still in place or can be easily renewed, then the MOTU books would be able to appear here easy peasy, lemon squeazy.

1 Like