Fanart #7 sketched, inked, and colored by me. Harley Quinn! Blue and pink jester suit

So for this I wanted to mix up the blue and pink colors from harleys latest comics and her appearance in suicide squad with her original jester suit style. I thought it would be a neat take on harls. ENJOY!

5 Likes

You have such a unique style that is immediately identifiable as you, and I can’t think of a higher compliment than that. When you look at work by Darwyn Cooke, Jim Lee, and Amanda Connor, you know who did it. When I see your art as I’m scrolling, I know it’s you. Keep at this, get better and better, because in my opinion I think you’re fantastic.

1 Like

Awwwwee thank you sm! :blush:

1 Like

I love it im a huge fan of harley so I love this I love the color switch you should try drawing harley with the red and blue but in the rebirth version style with red and blue at the end of the pony tails and red and blue instead of the red and black for tge jacket and such I tgink that would look cool especially with your style pf art but this is amazing I would totally buy this as like a poster or something

1 Like