Fan Creation Friday: DC Comics Art Academy Featuring Brad Walker!

Hello lovely FCFers!

It’s that time of the week again, and for this round, we have exactly the thing to keep you in the Halloween spirit for a little while longer (we can’t possibly have a holiday this fun end before the weekend does, can we?). The subject of choice is the fire-breathing Etrigan the Demon, drawn by Brad Walker!

:art: Curious how this works? :art:
Every week, we post a video of a talented DC artist demonstrating their skills and discussing their craft. We encourage you to try practicing these same techniques, and show us your results in the comments below! Let us know how it went for you - are you seeing improvement from week to week? Experiencing any difficulties? Have any advice for aspiring artists?

For this week’s venture into DC Art Academy, you can find the video below!

No matter if you’ve been drawing for years or just want to try for fun, we’d love to see what you come up with - be sure to share in the comments below!

1 Like

Untitled

Just kidding

But this is cool!
I’m not a artist myself but I love looking at art and I’d love to see other people’s art on this site. :relaxed:

Aww, just kidding, why? :slight_smile: I’m planning to try them myself, but all the writing utensils in the house are hiding (as they’re prone to do when they find out I’m considering taking up art again lol), but lately, put a pencil in my hand, and I get stick figures much of the time, so if that is your attempt, I commend you! I’m glad you’re enjoying the series! :partying_face: