Fan Art Thread - Teen Titans/Young Justice

A place to share and organize fan art by team! Anyone can add to it with their own art, photos, cosplays, etc. if you have something to share. No rules, no deadlines, no pressure, just fun~

JSA

Justice League

Legion of Super-Heros

Batfamily

Secret Six

I’ll start off with the last piece I did, an animation of Robin and Starfire based on the casual titans designs by Gabriel Picolo.

9 Likes

Nice yeah the grouping together works​:+1:

2 Likes

This really is amazing work. How did you create the animation? Is it a series of animated GIFs?

3 Likes

My best bet is it’s two(?) variations of the same piece looped. Either way, it’s impressive and awesome.

2 Likes

@JKoco17 @SuperBlueGrodd Yeah! So it’s four frames (more or less just two images) looped as a gif. It’s just a few small changes made to the hair and background. The tires were surprisingly really hard :sweat_smile: mostly because I could never quite get the circle actually circle

4 Likes

I. Love. This. It’s probably just the bike, but I’m getting a mashup Miyazaki and Akira vibe. Simple, lovely life, coupled with motorcycle action.

5 Likes

Oh yes I love this! I can’t wait to see more!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Yeah definitely tried to get those classic anime vibes :metal:

3 Likes

This is great!!!. Need some inspiration and ive been reading alot of secret six might start a thread for them :ok_woman:

3 Likes

Oh, please do open one for Secret Six. I’ve never drawn them, but I’m going to do my best to contribute to any thread that gets opened up.

2 Likes

Will do workingnon a piece now! :grin:

1 Like