Fan Art Thread - Secret Six

And in color, ice cream flavor in case you know, yall are wondering lol strawberry with sprinkles.

Secret six # 8 @JKoco17

Good start with villians united I read the series backwards lol so I didn’t get the parademon refernece either.

8 Likes

Thanks!! :grin:

6 Likes

Little doodle for prompt: Open Window

6 Likes

Yup :+1:

5 Likes

WIP but was like 75% proud of how doll turned out so wanted to post real quick. Any critiques fellow artists? (I know the one eye is a lil weird :neutral_face:)

Edit:

Think his face looks better. Really want to color it but I think ima leave it in b&w curse you hands

6 Likes

P.S. I just realized I never said this yet: Great work! All of this is great! The secret six are awesome, and rag doll rules.

3 Likes

Oh man right, they are awesome! Sadly I read through the series on the site way too quick! I need more of it. (And doll) also thank you :grin:

4 Likes

Went ahead and attempted to recreate this image of my favorite Secret Six member.

7 Likes

My dude!!! Yes! Thomas has quite quickly grown on me. Actually the whole six has lol #found family and this is pretty awesome. His face is dead on and great shading. I never shade lol

4 Likes

Look great. :+1:
I’m not sure I see the eye thing but I’m not the best with eyes either :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Same for me lol. And thanks

Thanks

4 Likes

SbG inspired me to finally get my butt working on this. I’m in the process of coloring but I do prefer inks so ima post both.

7 Likes

Nice!!!!! I like the style twist here! Great job!
Also, catman :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly! I really liked ragdoll dreams version of them and this cover is just perfect for that.

4 Likes

Amazing work everyone. Such a huge fan of the Six. I can’t draw but I’ve had this pic forever & I’ve never used it b4 that I can remember. Here’s my contribution to the team I love & feel is underrated imho…

5 Likes

This is true!!! Why isn’t there at least a DC movie yet lol. Great contribution by the way!

3 Likes

Ty. Idk? I guess they go for big market deals to pull in non fans. But The Suicide Squad or 2 has a lot of really obscure characters. Plus, they can always make it for the fans like Doom Patrol & The Snyder Cut & even YJ. No season 3 or 4 coming w/o fan involvement. I’m hoping every time HBO MAX puts on a Snyder Cut type deal, it gets a great response & maybe…someday, they’ll make a secret six I was gonna say show-but specifically animated, live-action I haven’t really thought about? I know I’d love anything tho; a series, or movie animated or live…

4 Likes

I was gonna say, an animated movie seems more likely at the moment… and that would still be totally rad!
But true, with some deep pulls in Suicide Squad, that could be a good sign…

4 Likes

This is great. The dream world 6. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes