Fan Art Thread - Doom Patrol

Hello! Here you can share Doom Patrol Fan art!
:dp_robotman: :dp_chief: :dp_crazy_jane: :dp_cyborg: :dp_negative_man: :dp_elasti_woman:
“The idea is that anyone can add to it with their own art, photos, cosplays, etc. There are no rules, no deadlines, no pressure, just fun~“

To start it off, here’s something I’ve been working on today

I got the idea this morning to insert different members into the logo. The images I chose to recreate were chosen to represent different eras of the team (along with characters)

All of the source images/images I was recreating

Used the Chief from here in the D

Used the Beast Boy on the left here for the first O

Used the Negative Man here for the second O
Used the Teen Titans (2003) Robotman for the P
Used the Rita here for the A. Ended up making her too big compared to others… and was like “wait… her thing is growing big, why wouldn’t I lean into that?”… and so I did lol.

Bumble Bee for R. Had trouble with her because I couldn’t get ‘er right… Decided to use the same logic I used with Rita and leaned into her power of shrinking.

Element Woman. A great character… I don’t know how I did with her here though. I think I just couldn’t nail down the eyes.

Links to the other threads:

Secret Six

Teen Titans/Young Justice

Batfam

LOSH

JSA

Justice League

9 Likes

Cool, thanks for starting another ‘fan art’ thread. Nice work on the logo and heads…kind of reminds me of the old Marvel corner boxes.

Here’s a Robotman I started for the Doom Patrol challenge earlier in the year. I ended up not using this one since I feel it came out a bit too skinny. Cliff is a bit thicker in the head than this.

7 Likes

Thanks! And that is legitimately immediately where my mind went when I first thought of the idea :laughing:

Nice! I can kind of see what you mean a little, but I really think you did great with the detail! Also, again, great shading!

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
And great header image.

Here’s one I made for the DP Jane and Robotman challenge.

A sad/happy thank you hug form Jane and the others.

6 Likes

Fantastic concept! And the whole patrol looks amazing, I think you captured element woman’s playfulness perfectly. (Even though in the reference photo looks like she just destroyed an army :sweat_smile:) also Rita’s hair :clap:

5 Likes

Well done man! Penny farthing is adorable.

6 Likes

:joy: still looks great! Bolts :nut_and_bolt: look cool and the chin covering plate (?) as well.

6 Likes

ha

5 Likes

Thanks, and this is great! Good job!

3 Likes

Very very nice everyone!!! I can’t wait for season 3…seriously nice art tho :dp_crazy_jane:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Great stuff @SuperBlueGrodd! :white_heart:

4 Likes

x2087shf
h e l l o t h e r e. I m u s t s a y t h a t x530 x527 DPDCUIA :00_dc_1940: :00_dc_1942:
xdcu4everx

xldpE
#doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club

2 Likes