Fan Art Thread - Batman Family

Hi, welcome to the fan art thread for the Batman family. This one is for anything Bat related! The idea is that anyone can add to it with their own art, photos, cosplays, etc. There are no rules, no deadlines, no pressure, just fun~

I’ll start with a Batman and Robin headshot and a classic Catwoman.

Check out the other art threads here:

JSA

Teen Titans/Young Justice

Justice League

Legion of Super-Heroes

14 Likes

> Here’s a link to my Cassandra Cain sketches as well.

14 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:. Like the figure work.

4 Likes

Great stuff! love seeing some of the old 90’s designs again.

5 Likes

Agreed, that original catwoman design is so iconic!

6 Likes

Inktober 2020 prompt hope.

6 Likes

That’s really well done, but help me interpret it a bit.

Damian #10 and a prompt of Hope. Is that Harley on the left?

4 Likes

Lol sorry damian #10 is the character and the day of the prompt 10. Hope that makes sense? Wish I could remember the exact comic.

Its a scene in his redemption arc, he actually killed all of Goliaths family and couldn’t bring himself to kill Goliath.

4 Likes

Ah, very cool. I don’t think I read that one (can’t keep up these days), but that’s very nice work.

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s one of my favorite pieces!

4 Likes

This is my interpretation of what getting fear gassed in the Burton movies is like- it turns the world into a stop motion nightmare!

9 Likes

I remember that one. It’s awesome™:+1:.

3 Likes

These are awesome™:+1: definitely feel the Burtoness.

5 Likes

The whole thing came about with “hey waitaminute, what if I drew Scarecrow kinda like Jack Skellington”.

5 Likes

That’s very nice and creepy!

5 Likes

This is fantastic!!! The pops of color are a nice touch.

5 Likes

I might have had more color splashes if I had more than just a red marker in the box!

4 Likes

Shocked Neal Adams Batman. Something is off about it :thinking: I think the eyes might not be facing the same direction as the rest of the face?

7 Likes

That might be why he’s shocked :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Looks awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

I went ahead and tried doing this panel @NYJt3 posted in the reaction images thread. He ended up coming out kind of dark knight returns-ish, I think lol :sweat_smile:

9 Likes