Fan Art Highlights: Suicide Squad!

Are you excited as we are for the release of the Suicide Squad on August 6th? To celebrate, here are some bomb-tastic pieces of fanart making their way around the internet!

By: Rudy Siswanto (Suicide Squad “kill the Justice League” fanart by Rudy Siswanto on Twitter)

By: ardian-syaf, lobocomics, and knytcrawlr (Suicide Squad by ardian-syaf, lobocomics, and knytcrawlr on Deviantart)

By: Fandias (Suicide Squad Selfie by Fandias on Deviantart)

By: ChickenzPunk (Suicide Squad!!! by ChickenzPunk on Deviantart)

By: phsueh (Task Force X by phsueh on Deviantart)

By: RyuDagen (Suicide Squad by RyuDagen on Deviantart)

By: JungaBoon (Welcome to the Suicide Squad (Colored) by JungaBoon on Deviantart)

By: Y0KO (Suicide Squad by Y0KO on Deviantart)

By: MikeMahle (Suicide Squad by MikeMahle on Deviantart)

By: kmjoen (The Squad Takes a Stand by kmjoen on Deviantart)

Have you seen any Suicide Squad fan art in action? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own in anticipation? Let us know in the comments below! :00_suicide_squad: :point_down:

8 Likes

These are awesome™:+1: wow.
Really like the top one. Can’t wait for that game.

5 Likes

I really like the first art with Harley and King shark, that is incredibly good!:smiley: :harleyquinn_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :00_suicide_squad2:

5 Likes

Found this one last night.

5 Likes

I am so excited for the game to come out next year, especially the co-op mode! The trailer last year looked amazing.

Love the shading and the black/white color scheme on this! Thank you for sharing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

@Shayera.Hol sometime I even wonder if these fan arts are by a real comic artist, that’s how good they really are. They got real talents.:grinning:

4 Likes

Oooo love this Boomer right up front :+1:

3 Likes

Boomer so adorable in the background. Also excited for this game! Love to play as em.
tumblr_63a9aec5892fcac969c8a0d0f764ca8c_a0a63663_400

The rest are fantastic as well! Great finds @Shayera.Hol

4 Likes