Fan Art Highlights: Polka-Dot Man!

Polka Dot Man is one of the breakout stars of the newest DC film, The Suicide Squad. To show some appreciation to our favorite superhero, here are some fantastic pieces of fanart made in his honor!

By: Litzy (Polka Dot Man by Litzy on Twitter)

By: milo (Polka-Dot Man Deserves It All! by milo on Twitter)

By: Sidney (Polka-Dot Man by Sidney on Twitter)

By: doodlegerry (We Are Superheroes by doodlegerry on Instagram)

By: Nicksplosivez (Polka-Dot Man by Nicksplosivez on Deviantart)

By: Juxiobat (Polka-Dot Man by Juxiobat on Reddit)

By: Reg (Polka Dot Man by Reg on Twitter)

By: sharky (Polka Dot Man by sharky on Twitter)

By: Sir Swamp: Jester of Manor Marsh (Polka Dot Man by Sir Swamp: Jestor of Manor Marsh on Twitter)

By: Xenoartist (Polka Dot Man by Xenoartist on Twitter)

Have you seen any Polka-Dot Man fan art out in action? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below! :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :green_circle: :point_down:

9 Likes

Cute! The last one is my favorite.

6 Likes

All very awesome™:+1:
3 and the last are probably my favorite.

4 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes

I love them all

4 Likes

4 and 7 are probably my favorites.

4 Likes

The last one is such a creative way of showing off this character!

:clap:

Same! :heart_eyes:

Both are super cute, but four especially! :heart_eyes_cat:

For those who haven’t seen it, go check out the debut of Polka-Dot Cat here:
https://twitter.com/Dastmalchian/status/1426309157997760518/photo/1

4 Likes

Wow!!! What a great job!! I love it when a lesser known character gets sudden recognition from an actor/actress & goes mainstream. I still can’t believe there’s a live action Lady Vic on Titans!!! That’s my :girl: . Extremely well done everyone. I can’t express how serious I am thru letters but !!! :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it: There u go, that’s how much I love em’.

3 Likes

Right? The same phenomenon with Ratcatcher II; I love how so many comic characters have been making the jump to live-action nowadays! (Animated media can only do so much).

yass-jimmyfallon

3 Likes

I know!!! I can’t think of anything period b4 that? I’m 99% sure “she’s” never even been animated b4? I want her in the mask so bad. She has 1 of the coolest cowls, if u can even call it that?

3 Likes