Fan Art Highlights: Penguin!

The Penguin has been our “Gentleman of Crime” since 1941. To show some appreciation for the Iceberg Lounge villain, we’ve collected some of the best fanart around to showcase down below.

By: CarlosAmaralArt (Penguin by CarlosAmaralArt on Deviantart)

By: MiaCabrera (The Penguin by MiaCabrera on Deviantart)

By: Penguin (Penguin by inhyuklee on Deviantart)

By: Eon Wilsun (Penguin by Eon Wilsun on Twitter)

By: RDP (Penguin by RDP on Twitter)

By: FinkART (Oswald Cobblepot by FINKArt on Twitter)

By: If he be Mr. Hyde, I be Mr. Seek (The Penguin! by If he be Mr. Hyde, I be Mr. Seek on Twitter)

By: jmmk86 (Penguin by jmmk86 on Deviantart)

By: Raymond Gay (The Penguin by Raymond Gay on Instagram)

By: bat_shawti3 (Pengy by bat_shawti3 on Instagram)

Have you seen any Penguin fanart? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below! :open_umbrella: :penguin: :penguin_smirkhqtas: :point_down:

8 Likes

Oh my Goodness, I’m loving this thread already!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow, I love them all! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

7 Likes

my favorites are the ones by FinkART, Mr. Seek, and jmmk86. all three look like they’re from cool old children’s storybooks! great picks!

5 Likes

I love them all…but I think this one is my favorite

4 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:. I’d say one and two are my favorite.

4 Likes

@S.T.R.I.P.E.78 - Definitely thought of you as I was making this thread! Thank you for sharing your Minecraft art; fantastic as usual and I love the costume choice. The umbrella is so iconic! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@iJest - Same here! Make way for his penguin army: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

@biff_pow - There are definitely some whimsical elements to all three! The one by FinkART definitely stands out to me as straight out of a fairytale. :penguin_smirkhqtas:

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder - I love the style of that one so much! Ink is such a lovely medium. :fountain_pen:

@NYJt3 - Agreed, both of those pieces are fantastic! I especially love the color choices the artists made. :+1:

6 Likes

Thankyou so much @Shayera.Hol, I really appreciate that. :grinning::penguin:

4 Likes