Fan Art Highlights: Cosplay Edition!

Who else loves Comic-Con besides me? Look below for just a few of the amazing cosplays of our beloved Teen Titan superheroes!

By: Tyoliana (Starfire! by Tyoliana on Reddit)

By: Olivia Marie (:purple_heart: Raven :purple_heart: by Olivia Marie on Twitter)

By: liui-aquino (Nightwing Young Justice Cosplay by liui-aquino on Deviantart)

By: Akusesu (Teen Titans: In Motion by Akusesu on Deviantart)

By: ShiviChan (Beast Boy - Teen Titans by ShiviChan on Deviantart)

By: Epic-Panda17 (Booyah by Epic-Panda17 on Deviantart)

By: MeganCoffey (Nightwing and Raven by MeganCoffey on Deviantart)

By: Becs-Cos-Wonderland (Armored Starfire by Becs-Cos-Wonderland on Deviantart)

By: ElliotCosplay (The Teen Titans - Beast Boy by ElliotCosplay on Deviantart)

By: daywalkerxknight (Some More Booyah Action by daywalkerxknight on Instagram)

Have you seen any Teen Titans cosplay? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below! :00_teen_titans: :point_down:

15 Likes

I personally love all of these but Olivia Marie’s Raven is off the charts!

5 Likes

These are very awesome™:+1:. I think the closest I got to doing a Titan one was Red Hood a few years ago.

6 Likes

Wow, all of these are excellent :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I know, it looks like she jumped off the pages.

6 Likes

This is Megan Starbuxx

Starbuxx

10 Likes

@Jurisdiction and @DanTheManOne1 - I definitely agree, her Raven is excellent! :heart_eyes: :0_raven:

@NYJt3 and @iJest - Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I wouldn’t even be able to begin to choose a favorite; these are all so excellent.

@AK_Bandit - Thanks for sharing! I like both outfits but the wig work is absolutely amazing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

:eyes: The work on these are amazing! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the links @Shayera.Hol. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I definitely agree - I’m sure the amount of work they must have put into these is staggering. Thanks for taking a look, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

One of my favorites ever is still Tiffany Smith as Death :star_struck:

6 Likes

That cosplay is so good - thank you for sharing! :heart_eyes: :skull:

I am super excited for Sandman and can’t wait to see how Gwendoline Christie and Kirby Howell-Baptise handle Lucifer and Death respectively; this cosplay just makes me even more impatient to see these characters on-screen. :tv:

5 Likes

SecretSanta89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

These are the most wonderful plays of the cos! Glorious!

7 Likes

This is me(@nerdoutcosplay) as Blue Beetle

9 Likes

Oooof… that is INSANE! I love it. S tier work here :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @sdiaz329! :partying_face: :fire: :confetti_ball: That cosplay is awesome - thanks for sharing. I can’t imagine how much work you put into that and I love the gloves especially.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :muscle:

4 Likes