Fan Art Highlights: Aqualad!

Aqualad, one of our favorite Atlanteans, has been making a splash ever since his debut in 2010. Since he regularly saves the day for us land-dwellers, we wanted to take a moment to showcase his jawesome spirit!

By: ravagingm (OG Aqualad Fanart by ravagingm on Reddit)

By: emmshin (Aqualad by emmshin on Deviantart)

By: Lara Cazeau :blue_heart: (Laracazarts) (AQUALAD by Lara Zazeau :blue_heart: (Laracazarts) on Twitter)

By: druig00 (Aqualad by druig00 on Instagram)

By: Anna Rita (Aqualad by Anna Rita on Twitter)

By: Maria (Aqualad by Maria on Twitter)

By: lixococonut (Aqualad by lixococonut on Instagram)

aqualad3
By: fern.300 (Aqualad by fern.300 on Instagram)

By: paulmc.art (Aqualad by paulmc.art on Instagram)

By: sodasotta (Aqualad by sodasotta on Instagram)

Have you caught any Aqualad fan art in action? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below - don’t let someone beach you to it! :ocean: :point_down:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness :scream::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Fantastic ! :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:.
Liking these art posts.

7 Likes

The first 2 and the last one really stand out to me.

Great works across the board though.

There’s some mazing talent out there!

:raised_hands::beers::fire:

5 Likes

I really like the colors and vibe on that last piece of art by sodasotta!

Isn’t art grand? :smirk:

5 Likes

Hey @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder! Aren’t they all gorgeous? :heart_eyes: Which one was your favorite?

Hi @NanoDeVice, all of these wonderful artists definitely deserve a big round of applause. :clap: :clap: :clap: Have you seen any Aqualad fanart around to share?

Hey @NYJt3, I’m glad you’ve been enjoying them - we’ve been enjoying finding all this fanart to share with y’all. Did you have any favorites or some fanart to share?

Fantastic choices, @NUEXGUY! It’s so hard to narrow them down to just 10. The colors in all three of the pieces you picked out are really nice. :ocean:

6 Likes

Yes! The colors definitely pop on those. I’m also a sucker for great watercolor works like the last one. I can imagine there is a ton of great fan art around the web to sort through.

AQUALAD is a character I’m really only familiar with from FUTURE STATE and I’m always looking for great stories on DCUI to hone my knowledge if anyone has suggestions.

4 Likes

I knew you were going to ask me this
:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’d have to say the second one is my favorite of the awesome™:+1: bunch.

4 Likes

Found one right now I thought was cool

Artist : Amoona Saohin

6 Likes

How about when he joins the Titans? Its a good story arc and then Deep Dives wasn’t bad.

Also great fanart.

And this one

Are my favs with the one with the heart a close one just because its adorable and his little fingers are webbed.

6 Likes

The webbed fingers are such a nice detail! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes