Fan Ambassador thank u

Late to the party, but congratulations on a well deserved recognition.

I raise a digital Dr. Pepper in your honor, @capo-mage!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. Idk how I could ask for more then that? A digital Dr. Pepper is the highest honor the way I was taught. Digital Dr. pepper, then coffee, then tea. If u wanna be mean u offer a digital warm water.

2 Likes

How about a cold iced water? There’s nothing better than that on a hot summer day.

2 Likes

Thank u Aylex. That’s actually perfect right now. We had a sleet & ice storm here. However, I’m really sick today. So I was just answering responses then I gotta chill out. Nothing sounds as good as a cold water when you’re sick & need to chill out.

2 Likes

Same. Can’t wait for spring, everything about snow is bad. :laughing:

4 Likes

Agreed. I hate getting in a cold car & holding a cold wheel & seeing my breath when I wake up. Of course, now that my car died I would love to do it. Guess it’s all a matter of prospective.

2 Likes

Very cool, congrats!

5 Likes

Thank u @reload & it’s so true. I wait for autocorrect every time I type that word. Thank u so much tho I appreciate it. :+1:

1 Like

Just in case. I’m sick today so gonna rest up so I can go to BOP tomorrow. I’ll get back to it tomorrow if I miss anyone today. Thanks to everyone for being so kind. Not sick anymore so I’m editing it. HaHa.

1 Like

congradulations :smile:

2 Likes

kongradjoolayshunz

3 Likes

Haha that’s awesome. Thank you :blush: so much I appreciate it.

I’ve missed all the good stuff this week, it seems :wink:
Congratulations, @capo-mage! The label of fan ambassador’s definitely richly deserved! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank u @MissInkBlot. That means a lot. I appreciate all that you guys/girls do for the customers on this site. There really is nothing else like it.

2 Likes

You’ve definitely earned this title, @capo-mage! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for all that you do to better this community and to brighten the days of other incredible members.

3 Likes

Wow. Thank u @ZatannaAndHerSpells. It’s easy when everyone gets along. Thanks to the way the mods, DCU & the community act & how helpful everyone is. You made it an easy place to behave & share ideas & experiences. Thanks for saying such kind words, I echo em right back to ya’.

3 Likes

Congratulations. You deserve it buddy well done and I just want to take this time to thank you for all that you do on here and within this community. Much appreciated. :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks right back at u with everything

2 Likes