Fan Ambassador thank u

I just saw a post on here announcing receiving a fan ambassador email. I wasn’t sure what the protocol was & there used to be a thread set up for it I couldn’t find. I was going to wait until I received my token of appreciation. After seeing a similar post & not being able to locate the other one. I just wanted to say thank u @Applejack & all the mods, DCU etc. Thanks to everyone on here for being so kind & making it so easy to reciprocate. I received mine 2 days ago & was going to wait for the token to arrive. It honestly doesn’t matter what it is. The honor is worth more & I want to say thank u from the bottom of my heart :heart:. I will post it when it arrives & thank u so much @all mods & DCU.

17 Likes

@capo-mage that’s fantastic. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thanks @superby1 appreciate it.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @biff_pow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It really is an amazing feeling when you get that package, open it up to see that nice letter and then see all the cool stuff they included.

They don’t have to do this kind of stuff, but the fact that they do makes it really special.

3 Likes

Exactly. I worded it wrong. On the old thread it was people posting their gifts & saying thank u. So when I said I was gonna wait til I received the gift 1st. I just meant that’s how it used to be done, so that’s how I thought I was supposed to do it. You’re right it’s above & beyond. I loved this site regardless. Just another reason to prove why it’s the best!!!

You worded what wrong? I didn’t see anything wrong with your post

1 Like

Just when I said I was gonna wait until it arrived. I didn’t want it taken as we’ll wait & see b4 I said thanks lol. That’s just how it was done when the site 1st started. I wasn’t sure where that thread went.

Congrats @capo-mage. Very well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Congradulations

Always interesting to hear your viewpoint.

2 Likes

Thank u @TurokSonOfStone1950 & @moro :hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations @capo-mage. Very well deserved. And such a heartfelt thank you.

3 Likes

Congratulations @capo-mage!!

2 Likes

Congrats, @capo-mage! You’ve been such a kind addition to the community

4 Likes

Congrats @capo-mage, always enjoy reading your posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@serenap95 @CynicalPink @TravisMorgan @GreenFantern Thank u so much. Sorry I was watching the Super Bowl. Just got to IPad. I appreciate everything. Thanks for always being so kind. I appreciate the kind comments more than u know. :hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks @BestBeastBoy @NYJt3 @msgtv @Lincolnfan78 @HubCityQuestion @KeyFamily for the likes. Truly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to reach out & being so nice all the time.

9 Likes

Congrats! I still remember that you made a post about iZombie and Preacher. I had only seen one episode of Preacher, but soon after that post I got Hulu and Preacher was on there. Ended up binging the whole thing and now I love it! I’m happy for you getting this recognition :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @nu52. That’s a great memory. That had to be a yr and a half ago at least. Thanks for always being so nice. I always love your posts & how kind you’ve been since the 1st x I talked to u.

1 Like