Ezra Miller - Flashpoint

Just thought of something. The Flashpoint movie could be the perfect excuse to reboot and fix the DCEU just like how Flashpoint caused changes in the comic universe.

7 Likes

I thought ezra Miller quit the role as flash

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe Ezra is done, hopefully they will hire someone who is a bit older and more mature.

3 Likes

I like the actor who plays the Flash on the CW.

2 Likes

@david
Grant gustin (the cw flash) is too scrawny, he isnt the best actor out there, he is too depressed, and he has brown hair as opposed to blond.

2 Likes

kingofspeedsters
I think Grant does a good job in his role. I will agree however he doesn’t look like the comic version but I think he has the personality down.
Being the king though, who would you cast?

Not trying to argue if I’m giving off that vibe my bad!

1 Like

I adore Grant Gustin, and he’s been generating a lot of body positivity with his role too, which is a plus for me. I’d also say he’s got the personality down, and I think if someone gave him the opportunity that he’d have the range to carry a movie too. And honestly, I don’t mind that he’s a bit thin; to me, it makes sense. As a speedster, it makes sense that his metabolism is all wonky and that he’d be needing to constantly eat, and that as a result he’d be more thin. That being said, I don’t see him being cast as big screen Flash, not with how they’ve been trying to separate the shows from the movie. If they did though, I’d be happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@starcityvigalante

I really dont have a solid preference, but I guess Jason Dolley would do fine.

1 Like