🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Indeed! Even I, with my attempt to only buy one copy of a book at a time, could get both a HQ and a Deathstroke variant! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Buy schmuy!

I’m printing them out and stickin’ 'em in the 'ol R&D notebook.

For…posterity. Yes, posterity! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

That is definitely a choice :wink:

10 Likes

BBRae! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :00_teen_titans:

11 Likes

I gotta’ get this today for sure! :rose: :ttns_gif_rose:

10 Likes

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

13 Likes

@chintzybeatnik posted this back in March, but I wanted to add it again and remind everyone that it will be available next Tuesday 6/7.

Jen Bartel 1:25 variant DC Pride 2022 #1

14 Likes

Happy Pride Month, everybody! :00_dc_pride: :tada::purple_heart:

16 Likes

There’s a bunch more…

16 Likes

Not just a bunch more, but possibly a gaggle…

Available 6/28 (Derek Charm)

Available 6/14 (Nicole Goux)

Available 6/28 (Joe Phillips)

Available 6/14 (Travis Moore)

Available 6/7 (Stephen Byrne)

Available 6/21 (Nick Robles)

Plus, available 6/14, is the DC Poster Portfolio.

It can be picked up here…

Amazon.com: DC Poster Portfolio: DC Pride: 9781779515407: Various, Various: Books

This will probably consist of the 2021 Pride covers.

15 Likes

I’m digging the Action #1044 and Multiversity: Teen Justice #1 covers, but especially the Action piece. I might snag that one.

Also, Wonder Woman has recently returned to my pull list, so I’ll definitely be snagging the Pride variant for WW #788 (hey, Yara :sunglasses:).

10 Likes

Jon’s supportive parents OMG :sob: :00_dc_pride:

10 Likes

Points for using the word gaggle @AK_Bandit! :partying_face: I brought some Cats today. Plz enjoy, friends. :purple_heart:

15 Likes

Jk, I’m back with some Aquaman. :ocean: :00_aquaman_rebirth: Just did a mood board. :pisces:

13 Likes

@Razzzcat , how about Aquaman with a cat…

12 Likes

I love kitties, especially those rendered by the hands of Jenny Frison (she needs to do the interiors on something, stat).

10 Likes

Happiness is a warm blanket variant cover by Jim Lee, Charlie Brown. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

:raised_hands: :cat2: You’re speaking my language @AK_Bandit! Not that Jason Mamoa needs help, but I feel that literally everyone looks better holding a kitty cat…it’s science. :purple_heart:

Here’s these Artemis: Wanted 1 for July, btw.

Murals. :star_struck: Giant ones in every room!

13 Likes

Available today.

Dark Knights of Steel #7 (Ejikure variant)

Dark Crisis #1

Kael Ngu variants A & B (These covers are calling you @Vroom)

In-Hyuk Lee

Tyler Kirkham

Jim Lee Homage Wrap-around

Gabriele Dell’Otto variants A & B

Flashpoint Beyond #2 (Ivan Reis wrap-around)

Batman: Killing Time #4 (Ben Oliver 1:25 variant)

Multiversity: Teen Justice #1 (Marco Failla 1:50 variant) Not a wrap-around, I just flipped the image for a better looksie.

Nubia: Queen of the Amazons #1 (Jae Lee)

Alitha Martinez

That should be enough to wet your whistles…

15 Likes

:smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh yes @AK_Bandit, I hear those Yara variants calling. Their voices are sweet, heavenly, uplifting, inspirational and…

the room is dead silent as folks stare at me while I clear my throat, inconspicuously

Those are indeed beautiful pieces and thank you posting them. :superman_hv_4:

However, due to Dark Crisis’ volume of variants, I swore an oath by candlelight (Batman-style :wink:) to only pick up the A/main covers as the series is released, while window-shopping the variant pieces for now, with a possible pick-up of the eventual trade (got to own that YF art somehow, yes?) sometime next year.

The Jim Lee COIE-inspired variant for DC #1 is tempting however, and I do enjoy a good cover by The Man…

Lady Yara’s covers, though? I’ll happily sigh and stare at them in this thread until the trade hits.

pulls out a folding chair and a very comfy blanket, then fills a Thermos with cocoa

I’m ready to roll for my official Yara Flor art gallery viewing. :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

8 Likes