đŸ€© EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Man, I spent more time than I meant to here, in a good way!!!
Ty for the pics
Shameless plug for Bombshells figures line. Just a few

10 Likes

I have to admit that I’m not the biggest Bombshells fan, but the Newspaper Girl Lois is fantastic!

9 Likes

Then my job here is done, lol
I love it too. Check out the newspaper in hand.

Oddly enough @Vroom said the same thing lol. First he said he wasn’t into statues but he dug the Power Girl cover girls. Then when I got Lois, he said the same as u. That he wasn’t into em, but the Lois was making him rethink. Always very, very, politely of course. Just funny u both had a slight change of opinion b/c of the same piece. Hope u start liking them!!!

9 Likes

I dig PG summin’ fierce, Hoss. :wink:

Why, thank you. :slight_smile:

Manners maketh the man, after all.

8 Likes

Agreed. Polite since day 1 u have been. That was almost “Yoda-Like”.

8 Likes

Thank you, again. :slight_smile:

bows politely

Let it be known that I adore PG for more than just
you know.

She has brains, a good sense of humor and is a sharp as a tack in the world of business.

'Member kids, mental beauty outranks physical beauty. Always.

8 Likes

I’ve read a lot of the Bombshells comics, and I just don’t like the storytelling or direction very much. The statues themselves I think are fine, though I’m not as into pinup style art. The Lois one I love because of how much personality and energy her expression has. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I distinctly remember us having that conversation from pretty much day 1. So u know I agree!!!

8 Likes

I get it. I haven’t read em either. “Like 10 issues from different volumes “. But, the figure line is so cool imho
? Hawkgirl with the jet-pack etc. Pretty cool additions that are fitting for the character

7 Likes

I just have too much association between the figures and the comics. I like the original covers okay, though they pale in comparison to the Darwyn Cooke run. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is kind of a kismet situation. Just went to reread next issue & saw this. Pretty much sums up the fact that she knows (like us) who she really is

9 Likes

Well
if you’re bringing Darwyn into it, I concede lol
 I’m strictly talking the figures, but, I obviously take your point. There no Cooke. But, I enjoyed what I’ve read. Again, tho lol. Just talking the figures line as far as how much I love Bombshells :grinning:

7 Likes

It’s not out until June, but I brought more Ivy today. :green_heart: Plz enjoy. And thanks to @AK_Bandit @Vroom @capo-mage @Angel212 @mhthomas33.10392!

Poison Ivy 2

14 Likes

Also: After that Becky Cloonan Q&A for TOTA, I remembered this has been on my :books: list for a long time (comes w/ Josh Middleton covers! :heart_eyes: So I’m going to drop a few here!)

14 Likes

To paraphrase Brodie from Mallrats, “Be fair, everything pales in comparison to anything by Cooke.”

9 Likes

You are, in fact, not wrong. I cherish the couple of Cooke covers I’ve collected from that month!

9 Likes

This is often true. :wink:

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

U bet. I just tried to push Bombshells figures on people lol. I did post all the ones I could think of that I had tho. There’s art in everything; most definitely figures.

8 Likes

Agreed, as figural-based merchandise is most definitely artistic, and in a great many ways.

6 Likes