🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

:raised_hand: I promise to keep you posted on Vampire happenings @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! :green_heart:

I haven’t checked this out yet, but he’s on, like most of the variants. Lol Could be worth checking out. :books:

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/7496574/task-force-z-1

:star_struck: Thank you @Vroom— and @AK_Bandit for the additions. :partying_face:

9 Likes

I saw this on her Twitter acct the other day! :raised_hands: I :purple_heart: it! :00_wonder_woman_gold:

I feel like @Angel212 might like these.

10 Likes

Neato. I might have to see what that’s about, but I’m gonna cross my fingers and pray to the DC gods that vampire Jason will be a thing. What can I say? I have a type :relieved:

6 Likes

I like vampires too. No need to explain! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I had this handy, btw everybody… :black_heart: :catwoman_hv_2:

9 Likes

Rose Besch really needs to stop making such amazing covers! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is Meowsday so here are some fantastic Michelle Pfeiffer variants for upcoming Catwoman comics by artist Sozomaika.

Catwoman 39 (1/18/22)

Catwoman 40 (2/15/22)

Catwoman 41 (3/15/22)

Check out here upcoming Dynamite Valentine’s Day covers here.
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/eyecandy-2-0-variant-covers-artists-collection/1262956/639?u=mistletoe_bandit

9 Likes

No problemo! :clark_hv_4: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Kitty! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart: Donna and Cassie! I love that the sisterhood is all together here. :+1:

7 Likes

And Yara. :wink:

5 Likes

Meow. Thank you @AK_Bandit. :heart_eyes_cat:. I have these today….because Book 2 came out yesterday:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/catwoman-lonely-city-2-12-21-21-spoilers-ahead/3144748?u=razzzcat

10 Likes

:full_moon_with_face: Donna… Hi, Donna. I feel like she gets no respect so basically, I’m happy anytime she’s not forgotten.

7 Likes

And Cassie (she and Donna were already mentioned by @DC89, but I just had to mention my girl Yara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).

One more thing: Yara. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Tedesco. :boom: You’re welcome!

Bonus kitties, too! :smirk_cat:

9 Likes

Kitties. :hugs: Oh yeah, :sparkles:Yara:sparkles: too. :smirk:

Thx, Razzz! :metal:t2:

7 Likes

I bet one cool $5 Monopoly bill that you would just love the two most recent issues of Wonder Girl.

I won’t spoil anything, but…yeah. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Same.

Donna_troy_teen_titans_go_to_the_movies

#WeLoveTheDonna

8 Likes

slides a “Read Wonder Girl.” note under the door

C’mon, I can’t be the only one reading Joelle Jones’ best ongoing in like, ever, can I? :nerd_face:

But…if I am, then so be it. It’ll just be me, Yara, Donna, Cass and Jerry. :grin:

6 Likes

Available Now!

Jamal Campbell

Steve Rude

10 Likes

I really hope this is not one of those hard-to-find covers because I need it. Nicola Scott and the whole Wonder family assembled…it’s too good. :heart_eyes:

Also thanks @Vroom and @Razzzcat for the heads-up on the beautiful WW covers. :blush:

9 Likes