🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Pt2! LOVE this first one. :purple_heart: Plz enjoy.

10 Likes

Remembers Red Hood was here :point_up_2:& @TheWifeOfJasonTodd MUST be notified. :face_with_monocle: Have you been reading Urban Legends?
Found this:

And this

And this

And this thing :purple_heart: …Okay bye.

11 Likes

This Warren Louw cover is INCREDIBLE! Thanks @Razzzcat

10 Likes

I have not, only because I haven’t read any comics in a while… life has had me too busy lately.

Also, these are great, Jason is always a total babe :blush:

9 Likes

Arriving next week.

9 Likes

Spotlight on artist Tyler Kirkham.

More of his work over on the Iceberg thread.

I was inspired to look up Tyler’s work after @capo-mage posted this gorgeous rendition of Huntress over on the Polls, Polls, Polls thread.

10 Likes

I’m so in love with it lol. It’s my iPad Lock Screen saver. Ty & just wow :star_struck: on all of these from u & everyone else too!!! Incredible stuff everyone seriously… that was in a gallery of free backgrounds on here. I can’t remember where tho. Doesn’t matter cuz u can just grab it here like I did from the original spot. Would like to give credit to whomever made them for us tho…

8 Likes

DC celebrates Pride month with these variant covers. I posted Wonder Woman 773 yesterday here and @Vroom posted the Pride variants for Batman 109 and Crush & Lobo 1 on May 28th. I believe a couple others have been previously posted before also. In case anybody missed them I thought it would be nice to include them here so they are all under one post.:00_dc_pride:

These are just the ones with the DC Pride banner.

12 Likes

Green Arrow 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 variant covers.

Michael Cho 1940’s variant

Daniel Warren Johnson 1950’s variant

Neal Adams 1960’s variant

Derrick Chew 1970’s variant

Gary Frank 1980’s variant

Howard Porter 1990’s variant

Jen Bartel 2000’s variant

Simon Di Meo 2010’s variant

14 Likes

Derrick Chew variant covers are my focus today.

12 Likes

@AK_Bandit :star_struck: So much pretty, thank yooou! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Next week is a light week for new books for me, so I might get the variant of the Pride special, along with the regular cover.

I’m absolutely buying the cover price variants for Wonder Girl, as I f’ing :heart: that book so far, and likely will as future issues come out.

6 Likes

These are all so beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’m feeling partial to the Nightwing cover, I love that pose.

6 Likes

Ladies & Gentlemen! Introducing the 13 Suicide Movie variant covers that will be arriving in August. I only have 11, Flash 773 and Suicide Squad 6 covers haven’t been revealed yet. @DC89 and @discordia57 posted a few of these on the Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy thread.

Batman 111 (8/4) Lucio Parillo variant cover.

Blue & Gold 2 (8/17) Jason Howard variant cover.

Catwoman 34 (8/17) Steve Lieber variant cover.

Future State: Gotham 4 (8/10) Dima Ivanov variant cover.

Green Lantern 5 (8/3) Felipe Massafera variant cover.

Harley Quinn 6 (8/24) Riccardo Federici variant cover.

Infinite Frontier 4 (8/10) John K. Snyder III variant cover.

Infinite Frontier 5 (8/24) John K. Snyder III variant cover.

The Joker 6 (8/10) Jonboy Meyers variant cover.

Superman: Son of Kal-El 2 (8/10) Sami Basri variant cover.

Wonder Woman 777 (8/10) Will Murai variant cover.

Suicide Squad opens August 6, but until then, enjoy the trailer.

11 Likes

These two are so fantastic- loving these @AK_Bandit. :purple_heart: Thx for posting them all! :+1:

9 Likes

Most of these don’t do enough for me to buy them, but these…

…are the two I’ll likely buy. I don’t care much for the Joker series itself, but I do likes me some Jonboy Meyers art in general, especially his rendition of Mongal on the above Joker variant.

8 Likes

Infinite Frontier variants (along with a couple choice non-IF pieces as well) for the week of 6/8/21:

Batman: The Detective #3 (non-IF)

Batman: Urban Legends #4

Dustin Nguyen (this one’s quite schway)

Irvin Rodriguez

:heart: :green_heart: DC Pride Celebration one-shot (non-IF) :green_heart: :heart: :00_harlivy:

Detective Comics #1037

The Joker #4

Lucio Parillo

Ejikure

1:25 Riccardo Federici

Wonder Woman #773

DC Pride, by Paulina Ganucheau

Joshua Middleton

11 Likes

Hey, who’s the handsome fellow in the shorts. :grin:

Also,

THANK YOU @Razzzcat :smiley:

10 Likes

Continuing what you started. Arriving this week.

12 Likes

Thanks for your additions!

I have to admit, that COTSS variant is tempting, but I’ve the whole series in digital, and honestly don’t feel like buying anything from it in print, ATM. God bless window shopping via @Razzzcat’s wonderful thread, though. :slight_smile:

That Justice League: Last Ride #2 variant though…that has some appeal.

9 Likes