🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Love those covers @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

A few from Stanley ‘Artherm’ Lau. Definitely falls into the category of ‘Can do no wrong.’

28 Likes

Joe Mad variant for the Justice League: Rebirth one-shot

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #3, by Joe Mad

15 Likes

Thanx! :facepunch:t3::purple_heart: Jump in if there’s any you want to add.

7 Likes

More Jim Lee variant goodness from the current Justice League series:

20 Likes

@Vroom the JL v. SS had some great variants, for sure! :thinking: Wait… let me grab one!

Admittedly, I enjoy any n’ all artwork w/ Diana stepping on someone’s face :joy: ps. Can’t go wrong w/ Jim Lee!

JLD has been on a roll w/ variants too

(And one more for @capo-mage!)

21 Likes

Some of my most fave variants featuring Barb.

25 Likes

I literally made a gasping noise of joy. Oh screen grab here I come…

5 Likes

Very very nice!!!

5 Likes

Luv these covers. Thx for the nod @capo-mage! :smiley: :+1: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

So do the Star Sapphires. Someone in the corps must have noticed her tendency to do this and said “Sign her up!”

17 Likes

LOL :joy: I made the same noise when I saw it! Actually it was part gasp, part squee!

And YAAS, @DC89 thank you for the Babs!

8 Likes

@Razzzcat I see your Lee Bermejo JL vs SS #1, and add the Mark Brooks variant for #1 to the pot.

15 Likes

Of course he needs training wheels! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Jeeper’s Batman that one in the middle looks right out of Batman Returns! Giggidy!

6 Likes

Hard ball, eh??!
I submit THESE glorious gems! (Batman 50)

And YES @TheTerribleToyman. I do prefer when it’s Diana, but I’ll gladly take ALL the face-mashing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Terrible T,

Starting to think you really like this stuff, or you work for DC. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

You’re spoiling me w/ the Wonder Woman and Catwoman, btw!! :star_struck::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Loved these Detective Comics #1000 variants, especially the Brian Bolland and the Alex Ross versions.

12 Likes

Ran em thru filters maybe got carried away…but I think they look pretty good?

13 Likes