🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Janaina Medeiros

Nicola Scott

Amy Reader

Rose Besch

These are all variants from the recent Supergirl, Woman of Tomorrow limited series.

11 Likes

And a batch of the upcoming Lazarus Planet covers. Not quite ‘eye-candy’ in the traditional sense of the word, but definitely some great ideas there.

Nathan Szerdy

Francesco Mattina

Francesco Mattina

Riccardo Federici

Rafael Sarmento

Mateus Manhanini

Jorge Corona

9 Likes

I like the ones with Huntress on them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A recent haul of some covers I’d been on the prowl for:

Batgirl 27 and 36 covers by Josh Middleton
Catwoman 10 and Batman/Superman World’s Finest #1 covers by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau

<3

11 Likes

They’re all cool, but the above is my fav. Loves me some Artgerm Kara and Babs.

5 Likes

@DC89 @millernumber1 @Nobody.bladesmith

5 Likes

I do love variants, I do not collect them often because I find them to be a giant screw over to loyal fans, and I find it a scuzzy business that end up with a ton of ebay listers trying to milk said fans even more. So… yeah.

I hope to get some of my Variants on here, I have a cool cyborg variant that my brain dead self paid 6 bucks for off the shelf, but I love it, and I just bought the newest Batman Duo variants which are sick a.f. so I shall return.

2 Likes

you KNOW I bought that World’s Finest cover. And it’s next to my Batgirl #14 cover by Artgerm!

5 Likes

2023 Nightwing 100 by Babs Tarr

2023 Nightwing 100 by Jim Lee

2023 Nightwing 100 by Javier Fernandez

10 Likes

2023 Stargirl Lost Children 3 by Amy Reeder

2023 Stargirl Lost Children 3 by Ted Brandt and Ro Stein

8 Likes

You…like Artgerm, do you?

Well, that’s news to me. :wink:

:hugs:

Badass.

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78

6 Likes

Looking forward to it. I’m also reading new Golden age society, think it’s connected to the Stargirl lost children series.:grinning:

:stargirl:

7 Likes

Cool, is she some kind of cyborg?

6 Likes

I’m not exactly sure how some volcanic activity causes all these changes, but apparently the Lazarus Planet storyline is a plot device to change the status quo of a bunch of people, and I’m not 100% sure how Mercy is transformed, but yes she is transformed and it does appear to be techno organic.

6 Likes

Neat! I’ll read it when I can get it at the library.

7 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :heart_eyes: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

2023 Batman Joker Deadly Duo 5 by Whilce Portacio

7 Likes

Bernard Chang did all of these variants for New Super-Man

Which became New Super-Man & the Justice League of China with these last two variants, also by Chang.

10 Likes

2022 Catwoman 50 by Yunggeon Joon

14 Likes