🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Happy to be of assistance, Ace. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

7 Likes

Pretty. :star_struck:

That’ll be the cover I yoink for that book. Definitely. :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

I know you are, that’s why u rule!!! Simple math really?

8 Likes

Action Comics 1047 variant by Steve Beach! Love the George Reeves inspiration! Would love to see them do future covers inspired by Reeve, Welling, Routh, Cavill, and Hoechlin!

11 Likes

6 Likes

:joy: awww. Don’t be shy. You earned it.

6 Likes

In honor of this new to retail tome hitting stores this week…

…I present a few of my favorite covers from series that starred and co-starred Tim Drake, my all-time favorite Robin.

A favorite of mine during high school. :point_up:t2:

Available June 21st :point_down:t2:

Being a toy guy, I need to include these:

The very first Tim Drake action figure, released in 1992:

The very latest Tim Drake figure, released in June 2022:

12 Likes

Agreed.

7 Likes

Co-signed.

As next year is Superman’s 85th anniversary, it’d be swell to see a series of decade-specific covers that showcase the many on-screen Supermen of the last several decades.

Especially in Reeve’s case, as next year is the 45th anniversary of Superman: The Movie and he would definitely be deserving of some cover love.

Just found these variants for Action Comics #1047:

Harley 30th anniversary, by Leirix Li

Nathan Szerdy

10 Likes

Also the 10th anniversary of Man of Steel, which I’d obviously enjoy seeing get some love! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Great Krypton, I knew that, but temporarily forgot it at the same time! Some giant Superman geek I am…

But yes, a variant or two focused on Cavill (maybe one from MOS, and one based on his Snyder Cut look? :man_shrugging:t2:) would be great.

Speaking of Superman-related variants, here’s Artgerm’s swimsuit variant for Action Comics #1046, releasing in August:

And some more swimsuit variants from August-debuting books, because why not?

Batman #126, by Mikel Janin

Black Adam #3, by Emanuela Lupacchino

Catwoman #46, by Jeff Dekal

Deathstroke Inc. #12, by David Lapham

Nightwing #95, by Nicola Scott

Nubia: Queen of the Amazons #3, by Derrick Chew

World’s Finest #6, by Rafa Sandoval

13 Likes

This Dan Mora variant for the upcoming Tim Drake: Robin 1 is everything a Young Justice fan could ask for!

10 Likes

This thread’s the first I’ve heard of this, and as a massive Tim fan, I’m thrilled he’s got his own book under the “Robin” banner again!

Is that an ongoing or a mini? I must find out, I must! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

Edit: I found out, and its an ongoing! Yay, Tim’s back to a solo, ongoing Robin gig! :hugs:

8 Likes

These are beautiful!!!

7 Likes

A few Batman #125 variants:

Jim Lee

Alex Ross A (love the use of the classic Batman trade dress)

Alex Ross B

Inhyuk Lee

Francesco Mattina

Warren Louw

While I’m planning to snag the Jim Lee cover, I have to say, the Warren Louw piece is mighty purrfect as well.

10 Likes

Ooofff!!! That closer (last pic) is absolutely dynamite :firecracker:!! Permission to screen grab requested, & hoping it’s the usual no problem response. I always (try or think I might actually be 100% on asking, not self complimenting- it’s my OCD mixed with respect) ask even tho I know the type of person I’m talking to. Which is, one of the sweetest members on the site. So I’m literally going to grab that now, hoping/ assuming from knowing u, that it’s an automatic yes….?!?! Ty btw there all stunning.

9 Likes

Its printed out and in my R&D folder, so screen grab away, aka “no problem”.

6 Likes

I wrote that entire post thinking it was @Hiraeth I was talking to lol. The crazy thing is, I didn’t have to change a word & it still fit perfectly. Not talking pronouns etc. I’m talking I would’ve said the same exact thing to u verbatim if I’d known it was your post haha. Sorry for tagging u @Hiraeth, but hello since I did. I miss u, haven’t bumped into each other in a bit. Ttys hope u have a brilliant day!!

8 Likes

Ty buddy!!! :+1:. You Rock!!

6 Likes

It’s because they were connected when I opened them & it appeared as if they were Hiraeths. The classic switcheroo!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes