🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

And seemingly out of nowhere a new Harley Quinn: Eat Bang Kill Tour variant cover for issue 1

Cover by Ivan Tao

11 Likes

There are also these…

Natali Sanders

Michael Cho

Carla Cohen

Clarice Menguito

Davi

10 Likes

Yep, I posted about those in the book club topic a couple weeks ago, but probably should have posted them here as well.

7 Likes

To this ENTIRE POST!! Because I can’t like it more than once!! :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

11 Likes

Was looking at some Get Joker variants, so naturally :face_with_monocle: they must go HERE. :purple_heart: Enjoy! And Happy Friday, everyone!

These aren the standard Cover A, but I like them…

12 Likes

A couple Natali Sanders variants that somehow escpaped me…until now. ENJOY!!!

Suicide Squad #6

Batman #108

11 Likes

Another Danganronpa fan? :eyes:

94975ab2d4fa4d575c96a9e0d1fc0a59

All four of those variants are drop-dead gorgeous. I can’t choose a favorite. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I really like Miracle Molly as a character and I am hoping she doesn’t go away after this story ends.

8 Likes

Miracle Molly is a favorite new character of mine, and I’ve yet to even read an issue of Batman with her.

I think I’m developing a fondness for women with green hair…

@AK_Bandit, @D4RK5TARZ and now @Angel212, I’m glad I’m not the only League of Comic Geeks fan in the thread. That site is awesome.

@Shayera.Hol Danganronpa? This anime fan would like to know more, if you please.

9 Likes

Those Natali Sanders are Awesome! :smiley:

6 Likes

It’s a video game franchise that has since released manga, anime, and novels. I really recommend it; the character from the gifs is Sonia Nevermind, from the second video game/anime. It’s not critical to play the video games in order to watch the anime or vice versa, but I’m not sure about the manga/novels.

9 Likes

Ah, very interesting. Where can one find the anime?

I’m reminded of Bayonetta, given it was a game that also had an anime adaptation. Is it anything like that, or (to paraphrase Monty Python) “Something completely different.”?

7 Likes

Not to get the thread too off track, but I think you can find it on Hulu and Funimation. Confession: I am not too familiar with Bayonetta, so I wouldn’t be able to say. :sweat_smile: However, it’s very easy to get spoiled, so I’d try to go into it as blind as possible.

7 Likes

Nifty, I’ll take a look. Thanks again! :+1:t2:

A few variants on-sale 9/7/21:

Batman #112

1:25, by Lucio Parillo

Jorge Molina (cardstock)

Batman/Catwoman #7, by Jim Lee

Green Lantern #6, by Bryan Hitch (cardstock)

Green Lantern 2021 Annual, by David Nakayama

Infinite Frontier #6, by Bryan Hitch (cardstock)

Variants in honor of this month’s :sparkles:10th anniversary of The New 52 :sparkles::

Action Comics #1, by Jim Lee

The Flash #1, by Ivan Reis (paging @moro)

Justice League #1, by David Finch

Superman #1, Doritos and Dollar General variant (I just found out this was a thing)

9 Likes

These are all amazing, but I have to say I love this style so much.

7 Likes

Nice picks Vroomy, especially the one you tagged me on :wink:

This thread doesn’t get enough love from me. Circling back to spot check all that I missed and there’s a lot of gems here. Will be visiting back often :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Speaking of amazing @Shayera.Hol, here’s a little story:

It’s September 2011, about…the last week of the month, and as the month had progressed, I was picking up more and more New 52 titles.

I was looking to get Mister Terrific #1, but my regular shop was sold out of it. So, I headed off to my back-up store.

Once there, I snagged Mister Terrific #1, along with the first issues of Deathstroke and Suicide Squad (the excitement of The New 52 had a hold on me :nerd_face:).

As I was looking over this store’s New Releases area, I looked up and on a shelf, I saw a bagged and boarded copy of the Jim Lee variant of Action Comics #1, however it had no price on it.

The manager came by, asked if I was finding everything okay and I asked what the price on the Action variant was.

He looks up, then back at me and says “Cover sound good?”

:exploding_head:

“Yeah, that sounds very good.” I said.

So, I left with new books and that sweet Jim Lee variant, which made my day. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks, fellow plastic addict!

I think you like Ivan Reis, so I figured you’d like that Flash piece. :wink:

7 Likes

You know me too well :grin:

Wonder what he’s up to next. Whatever series it is, Supes or not, I’ll be checking it out.

7 Likes

2266de8a-f741-4f8e-940a-d4bae9b1c9b6

8 Likes