🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

I don’t know what’s going on here but I’m gonna read it :joy_cat: Thank you Razzz :green_heart:

11 Likes

Arriving 8/11, Batman '89 #1

13 Likes

Variants for books on-sale 7/20/21:

Blue and Gold #1 (of 8), by Dave Johnson

Catwoman #33, by Jenny Frison :heart: :heart:

Justice League #65, by David Talaski

Nightwing #82, by Jamal Campbell

Shazam! #1 (of 4), by Gary Frank

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow #2, by Lee Weeks

Superman and The Authority #1

Bryan Hitch :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jen Bartel 1:25

Superman: Red and Blue #5

Art Adams

Miguel Mercado

The Flash #772, by Brett Booth

12 Likes

Love all of these but definitely my two highlights:

9 Likes

Frison’s variants are gorgeous, aren’t they?

Catwoman #33’s variant is highly tempting, but this week has me right at my weekly budget for single issues, so I’ll have to just gaze at it online.

Maybe if I stare at it hard enough at the store, they’ll comp me a copy? Could work…:wink:

6 Likes

This is gorgeous! Ivy’s hair spilling over onto Selina’s shoulder, the color scheme, the softness of it. Holy :poop: this is fine art.

7 Likes

Jenny Frison must have a Poster Portfolio book, yeah (paging @Razzzcat)?

If not, she should and that cover belongs in it. I’d stick it on my wall.

6 Likes

It looks like she does publish a series of portfolios called “Judge Books by Their Covers” and there are multiple volumes. But I have no idea if this one is coming out in one.

9 Likes

Curious. I might look into those. Thanks for the 411. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

4 Triangle Era covers combined to make one picture!!!

9 Likes

Su-weet! :ok_hand:t2:

When I had those issues in print, I was always tempted to buy duplicates, so as to frame them and have that whole piece on display, but I never did it.

Maybe some day.

7 Likes

A lot of great variant covers everyone but the Harley & Ivy one stood out. Also as I saw these I noticed and wanted to wish @iJest and @ManofSteelForever a Happy Anniversary…

8 Likes

Thanks! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

@iJest Right?! :laughing: I have to know now!!

Thank you @Aztek @AK_Bandit @ManofSteelForever @Vroom @D4RK5TARZ for the additions :star_struck: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

What @iJest said :shopping:
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=34972934
And heres this’n….

And this :00_wonder_woman_gold: You know how I :purple_heart: Diana…

11 Likes

@Razzzcat IDK if I should start investing in art books. I mean, I used to have a decent collection of DK’s resource books (and man alive, those were badass), but…should I get into art books?

What to do…

8 Likes

A few variants for recently solicited books that will be out in October.

Catwoman #36, by Jenny Frison

The Flash #775, by Brandon Peterson

Justice League #69, by Alexander Lozano

Moving on, Jim Lee variants for Before Watchmen:

Before Watchmen: The Comedian #1

Before Watchmen: Dollar Bill #1

Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan #1

Before Watchmen: Minutemen #1

Before Watchmen: Moloch #1

Before Watchmen: Nite Owl #1

Before Watchmen: Ozymandias #1

Before Watchmen: Rorschach #1

Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre #1

12 Likes

:eyes: You know I’ll say YES, but…only if you think you’ll look at them again. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

If I got the same use out of art books that I did DK’s line of DC resource books, then I would certainly look at them a ton.

considers putting the Joelle Jones Poster Portfolio on his Christmas or birthday lists

No prob Bob. Thank you for spelling “thanks” with an “x”. Not enough people do that, I feel. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks @Vroom, those Watchman covers are awesome and timely with the WAL happening the next couple of weeks and so is that Catwoman cover.

5 Likes