🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

I can’t disagree @ejdias.95910 :kingshark_hqas: :raised_hands: Maybe it sounds crazy, but I want to hug him. Just me?? :eyes: lol! I really hope he talks by the end. Or at least reads his books right side up.

Thank you for all the shiny new covers @AK_Bandit & @Vroom :star_struck: This is the only one I’ve seen w/ Harley in the red dress! Now I just need a not-ugly action figure of it, P&TY, DC. :harleys_crew: :black_heart:

12 Likes

:laughing: Not a crazy aspiration. I’d like a hug from Mongal (and Harley, of course), who could probably use me as a pole vault stick, so why not dream big? Viva le high horizons of dreams and wishes!

Not a fan of the McFarlane iteration, I gather? If that’s the case, remember, its a prototype and can change by the time it comes out. If not the case, then just disregard what I said. :grin:

9 Likes

@Vroom I hope its a prototype too! (It’s her expression that’s not working for me) Anyway. The rest don’t look too bad, but I knew as soon as I saw the shots from the set I needed one of Harls in that dress w/ a spear! :star_struck:

(Obviously I’ll take a rocket launcher variation as well) :raised_hands: :boom:

13 Likes

Yeah, the face is a squidge off (and I think that’s the paint apps, more than the sculpt) but otherwise, :notes: I’m lovin’ it. :notes:

sees a McDonald’s attorney give him the stink eye, then advises him to buzz off in a gentlemanly way

Anywho, I might get two Harleys, so that if the heavens and stars should align just so one day, I can ask Margot Robbie to sign the boxed duplicate (and this is coming from a guy who traditionally doesn’t give a **** about autographs in most respects).

I want a Mongal figure. That’s the cheese for me. IDK if more TSS figures are planned (and if they are, it likely wouldn’t be until early next year we see them, based on what’s coming for Multiverse for the rest of this year, so far), but I’d like to see her next. We wants it, we do. She’s our…precccciioooouusss.

9 Likes

Batman/Catwoman 1 showed up in our library, so now my brain wants to make sure these are all here, lol—don’t mind me. :purple_heart: :cat2:

12 Likes

Diggin’ the Jim Lee variants. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

5a04759e-bbb2-4b1d-8ff2-2fd3a6ce6aba

10 Likes

Def need to add this to my stack. Thx for the H/U on this Queen @Razzzcat. :+1:

8 Likes

In honor of this week’s DC Pride one-shot, a little variant goodness starring awesome characters:

'Tec #860, by Alex Ross

Midnighter (2015-'16) #1, 1:25 cover by Bryan Hitch

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy #1 covers by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau

The Hellblazer: Rebirth #1, by Duncan Fegredo

11 Likes

I love all of these variant covers. There’s one that I have to find of Wonder Woman from her 750th issue.

7 Likes

:eyes: There are SO many beautiful WW 750s! This is one of my favorites :star_struck:

You should definitely get one or three LOL @romangreco!

11 Likes

I was looking at Joshua Middleton and found my Plant Lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :poisonivy_hqas::green_heart: So now she’s here. Enjoy.

14 Likes

I am! Luckily I have tons of room!

7 Likes

I don’t want to be a bad influence, but :smiling_imp: lol!

11 Likes

I’m always in need of a bad influence!

9 Likes

says the following in his admittedly pretty darn good British accent

Aren’t we all? I surely am. :smiling_imp:

sips a martini which was shaken, not stirred

8 Likes

Your Plant Lady is My Fair Lady. :grin:

Look at all of that red, green (The Red Green Show is hilarious, BTW) and…yeah:drooling_face: :star_struck:

will enjoy, as per instructed

7 Likes

Infinite Frontier-related variants on sale beginning 6/15/21:

Catwoman #32, by Jenny Frison (diggin’ this one):

The Flash #771, by Brett Booth (This has a nice, vivid pop to it.)

Nightwing #81

Rafael Grasetti

DC Pride, by Travis Moore

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow #1

Gary Frank

Blank

Not Infinite Frontier-related, but cool all the same:

Static: Season One #1

1:25, by Denys Cowan

Old School, by Shawn Martinbrough

New School, by Draper-Ivey

Olivier Coipel

Remember, :boom: Static: Season One #1 :cloud_with_lightning: will be on DCUI this Tuesday, as all of the upcoming Milestone titles are day and date print, digital and DCUI releases.

11 Likes

This cover is fantastic. Once again Jenny Frison amazes!

8 Likes

Indeed. Ms. Frison is a living legend. I’d love to see her do consistent interior art at some point.

That variant is quite tempting. However, I stopped reading Catwoman in singles last month, and I rarely buy variants for titles I’m not currently reading as they come out, so I’ll have to pass.

The Flash #771 variant though, that might be my print pick-up for this week. I highly dig Brett Booth artwork.

7 Likes