🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

@Razzzcat @TheTerribleToyman @DC89 @SuperBlueGrodd

I think T has a bunker full of comics and K Rations…

6 Likes

Feast your peepers on deez :smile_cat: :

Divine Right #1 Preview

RWBY #1

12 Likes

Ok… I once again return :stuck_out_tongue:

Terrifics 22

14 Likes

Did you like her variant in Harley Quinn?

6 Likes

Oh my…

10 Likes

Terrifics art is mind blowing

6 Likes

Definitely agreed… I really enjoy the story too… great book… sad to see it go :pensive:

4 Likes

DC Universe Classics goodness in the hizzoos!

5 Likes

@Razzzcat do I detect a fetish, no? -supposed to be a french accent on that!

5 Likes

Yesss! :raised_hands:t3:

Here’s some of my girl IVY :wilted_flower: while I’m here! pssst. @Hiraeth! :eyes::green_heart: @bribriibri

Ps. @FillionAphile: I’d say it might just qualify as a fetish! For me :purple_heart: it’s WW face-mashing & IVY stringing people up in a plant web, for sure!

27 Likes

Yep. Good stuff.

4 Likes

With this post, I’ll go all superman… These are just beautiful (especially that last one… just fantastic…)

17 Likes

Loving this thread!

6 Likes

There the best right? Love everyone of em & still need a ton. I really need to start adding to the build a figs with the pieces that come with them. Got Kaliback, Anti-Moniitor, Stel, A few more I can’t remember, but pieces been sitting around forever Also, I’m 2 pieces away from King Shark thru Burnside Batgirl, Damian etc. my friend said he had Joker with Sharks torso I could have, but he keeps saying he can’t find it? Might just buy it but I don’t want that Joker. I have too many & don’t like the white suit. I have variant head cuz I got Damian & came with old school hammerhead Shark. Need a Gordon as Batman & Joker. Then Reverse Flash whom is very pricey, but has dropped down a lot. Just gotta catch em at right time.

4 Likes

Ooh, and some more to add to that… these are just stunning…

14 Likes

Jaw on floor

4 Likes

Blackest Night: Wonder Woman variants by Ryan Sook:

@Razzzcat Not going to lie, that Superboy #2 variant put a smile on my face similar to or greater than Conner’s smile from it.

11 Likes

I’ll add a few to the Zatanna’s (for you @capo-mage)

12 Likes

Some of my fave Kori and Rae Rae variants here.

14 Likes

Some Adam Hughes greatness

20 Likes