🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

:laughing: :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:
:00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss:

7 Likes

The edition w/o the Sky Captain promo DVD, or the one that included it?

I had the latter.

5 Likes

With the DVD. One NM and one reader.

6 Likes

@Razzzcat, I have…the things!

Some are variants, while others aren’t. In the end however, they’re all spiffy:

Bonus:

Me in my more contemplative manner:

:notes: “Things that make you go ‘hmmm…’” :notes:

9 Likes

They make me go “The Justice Society is by far the best team.”

3 Likes

If you can name who performed “Things That Make You Go Hmmmm…” without using Google or other Internet-based research methods, you…will earn a high-five from Stargirl.

5 Likes

Trick question. When Penguin was trying to blow up the music factory I performed it while deep undercover.

Speaking of undercover Vroom normally calls Star “Court.” Who are you and what have you done with Vroom?

4 Likes

this is going to urk the hell out of me all day. I’m not going to Google it. I know who said this but I don’t know :laughing: give me a hunt? Comedian?

Is it bad that I picked up Power Girl Uncovered without reading any of the current run?

4 Likes

Why would it be wrong to read about Karen?

4 Likes

I do plan on reading this series I just haven’t yet. I didn’t want to miss my opportunity to have a copy of the Uncovered variants.

5 Likes

As Bruce says on Family Guy, “Oh no!”

To quote a favorite song of mine, :notes: “Don’t worry, be happy.” :notes:

Looks around to make sure the coast is clear, then leans in and speaks in sotto voce.

A C+C factory that makes music.

Looks around to make sure the coast is clear, then leans out and resumes doing what he was doing.

Nope! Groovy art is groovy art, regardless of whether you’ve read the current Power Girl mag or not (spoiler: its pretty groovy).

I’m staying up late the night/early morning that Power Girl Uncovered makes its Ultra debut. :sunglasses:

“Moving on.”

As the title came up in other discussion environs, I’m going to drop some spiffy eye candy from all 12 issues of the 2022/'23 volume of WildC.A.T.S:

Jim Lee

Artgerm (paging @millernumber1 and @Chain_Twix)

Jeff Spokes

Alan Quah

Ben Oliver

Nathan Szerdy

SN: That :point_up:t2: makes me swoon as a WildStorm and Harley and Ivy fan and has since its retail debut.

Jonboy Meyers

Dan Hipp

Chuma Hill

Rebekah Issacs

Nathan Szerdy

Dan Hipp

Clay Mann

Chuma Hill

Otto Schmidt

Paolo Pantalena

Chokoo

Ejikure

Paolo Pantalena

Leirix

Rose Besch

Mike Bowden

Jay Anacleto

Chuma Hill

Since it’s Super Bowl Sunday, here are some other touchdowns (pay no mind to the Image logo on books that bear it below, as those issues are from WildStorm before it was under DC’s ownership. That said, they still count here because they’re WildStorm.):

9 Likes

Amazing covers. Eye candy for sure! Also it appears I have a lot more Issues to add to my ever growing DC comics reading list. Hopefully I live long enough to read everything I want LOL

5 Likes

My germ of the Art!

5 Likes

:raised_hands: :dancer:t2: @Vroom I love The Things ™️

(:laughing: Thank you, good sir.)

Here’s what I brought today, friends. A mixed bag. :green_heart: Plz enjoy.

(Loving this Lee Bermejo, Superman 13 :star_struck:)

(:woman_shrugging:t2: Can’t go wrong w/ hyenas. It’s impossible!)

(:thinking: Is anyone reading this btw? If so: How is it?) And I heart this one :peach:

11 Likes

This one is great. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :0_catwoman: I saw this one on Ebay not long ago :face_with_peeking_eye: figure I should share instead of just spectate.

9 Likes

Treats for the visual mouths (i.e. your eyes) and then some, I think.

Huzzah! :partying_face:

Speed reading is your friend in-waiting.

Once you befriend it, you’ll be amazed at much you can squeeze and flat-out smoosh into the time it would take to read one or two things at a normal reading rate.

Artgerm is pretty much the only germ I like.

But of course, milady.

Bows in his gentlemanly way.

Oh and yeah, I too love The Things ™.

SN: I’m also a fan of Ben Grimm, aka The Thing.

“Oh, boy. This is going to be good, I can tell.”

Gee-willickers, its like Lee Bermejo took a selfie of moi. :smirk:

Speaking of Mr. Bermejo, Superman and the number 13, check out the full cover spread for Superman/Gen 13 (each issue has two covers, with the first by Bermejo, while the second is by J. Scott Campbell):

I’m reading Superman/Gen 13 right now and so far, its not too shabby.

I’m reading Danger Street and it is fantastic. Its likely my favorite Tom King opus since The Omega Men.

6 Likes

I got that variant 6 cover of BWRdr

4 Likes

The A/main cover for May’s Power Girl #9, by Yanick Paquette:

6 Likes

Wow, um…. @Vroom

2 Likes

Come on, just say “Ooh, that’s cheeky.” :peach:

Pee-Gee looks pretty rad wearing leather. Maybe she’ll sport that look after House of Brainiac?

3 Likes