🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Pt2 :00_wonder_woman_gold: (I have a bunch of Knight Terrors covers to post soon too. :full_moon_with_face: I’m looking forward to it)

14 Likes

Ps. I almost forgot :star_struck: Joelle Jones!! :money_with_wings:

13 Likes

I’ve seen so many Tarot cards of them as The Lovers. It’s funny how they have just clicked amongst fans as being -the- couple.

I enjoyed. Thanks! :smiley:

5 Likes

2023 justice league vs godzilla vs kong by drew johnson:

12 Likes

Lookit’ this! It’s the SDCC exclusive 2023 Tales Of The Titans variant cover by Alex Ross!

I just pre ordered it! Woo-woot! :smiley:
:00_teen_titans:

10 Likes

That cover looks so cool! I’m happy you are getting it!

5 Likes

IKR? I love it!.

Thank you my friend! :hugs:

6 Likes

2023 supergirl special 1 by amancay nahuelpan:

13 Likes

Recent or upcoming Frank Cho Kryptonian variants:

Batman the Brave and the Bold (2023) 01

Supergirl Special (2023)

12 Likes

I have brought Hawklady. :00_hawkman1: Plz enjoy. (And thank you for the additions @DC89 @colonyofcells_iamamachine @StrangeVisitor :star_struck:)

15 Likes

I haven’t been here in a while so here is one from Batman One Bad Day: The Riddler (this is also probably one of Ed’s best looks but unfortunately he doesn’t look like this in the actual comic)

13 Likes

Yep, that recent Black Label book has very meh cover, even if they are trying really hard to tie-in to Paul Dano’s version on some of them, in comparison to the One Bad Day covers, which have really knocked them out of the park. And bear in mind I’m not, at all, a bat/gotham fan.

6 Likes

Its been a while, :cricket: but brought some variants for whoever is still around and likes pretty things. :star_struck: Plz enjoy.

9 Likes

I’m slightly obsessed w/ all 3 of these :see_no_evil::purple_heart:

Superman 10 (:thought_balloon: Wonders if @Vroom or @TheCosmicMoth has seen this one)

Wonder Woman 1

HQ: Black White Redder 6

15 Likes

Outsiders 1 (Dan Mora)

Batman 141

Titans 5 (Nicola Scott) :full_moon_with_face: Hi Donna.

10 Likes

Titans: Beastworld 1

12 Likes

And last but not least: a bunch of Catlady :catwoman_hv_2: :black_heart:

Pssst @Zips4tw @NCharles39 @Ultrasonic, wherever you are!:purple_heart:

14 Likes

(All this Catwoman is making me think of @AK_Bandit.:purple_heart: Hope you’ve been well, wherever you are, AK. :people_hugging:)

12 Likes

I’ve seen cowboy Kal! It’s a good look for him… like he’s about to hit the stage at Chippendales.

Bae :heart_eyes:

Juggalo bae :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_1:

5 Likes