🤩 EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

Agree wholeheartedly about Pierce Brosnan one of my favorite parts of the movie.

8 Likes

:laughing: You know where else you look good, Clark? IMAX!! :popcorn: After Waller reads someone the bidniz, especially.. (Now I have to drop this here, of course)

13 Likes

Gingers, coming right up! :face_with_monocle: Thank you @Vroom and @colonyofcells_iamamachine for the new additions btw! :star_struck:

I :purple_heart: this Jeff Dekal for Poison Ivy #8

And this Yasmine Putri, which is still my fave BG (#33) cover

What a coincidence! :notes: This is exactly how I heard it. :wink: Also, between being one of these said ladies, and my hair still being red, THIS! :purple_heart: :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Love those!

8 Likes

Thanks! Not to brag (its not my way, clearly) but I sound fantastic in Dolby Atmos.

I’mma drop Cyclone to your Hawkman!

I’d also like to highlight blondes, if I may:

slides a fiver in the tip jar

De rien, mon ami. :fr:

You are too kind, Ivy. :0_harley_quinn:

13 Likes

Sips my Sprite. Ahhhh. That hits the spot. Just like a good Josh Middleton cover. :wink:

What is this gorgeous Mera cover from?

8 Likes

Say “thank you” please, because good manners=more Sprite. :wink:

pats the 52-pack of Sprite that is next to him

Since Mera and Mr. Middleton came up:

10 Likes

Courtesy of @MatthewHecht:

Steadfast, detail-oriented (and then some) guy I am, I’ll put in the hours necessary to help PG determine if her tatts are canon, or not.

I’m not a big tattoo guy, but dang it, I’ll put in the hours (days, weeks and yes, months, if need be) for the team! :muscle:t2:

tugs on his “Complete and Absolute Team Player” t-shirt

10 Likes

2022 Stargirl The Lost Children 1 by Mayo Sen Naito

9 Likes

:star_struck:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

paging @MatthewHecht :00_stargirl:

5 Likes

:purple_heart:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me. I previously used this picture on the just gorgeous thread and the Super Suit Polls thread. I am really looking forward to this series.

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :fist_right: :fist_left:

6 Likes

You beat me to it! :laughing:

6 Likes

I am wondering how everybody knows I am a huge Stargirl fan. What a mystery. I must brood on this.

8 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

The query I tickle my mental sponge with is, “Does he like Batman?”

Speaking of Batman, a little eye candy to start the weekend by:

Mike Mignola

Tom Mandrake

Alan Davis

Becky Cloonan

Brian Stelfreeze

10 Likes

2022 Stargirl The Lost Children 1 by Crystal Kung

10 Likes

Hey @millernumber1! :wave: That is a piece by Lucas Werneck (who people might know better from Marvel).
https://instagram.com/lukaswerneck?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And here’s some more, while we’re on the subject! :purple_heart:

14 Likes