đŸ€© EyeCandy: DC Variant Covers/Artists Collection

pivots to his own Starfire Mode

When the @DC89 engages in the Starfire Mode, it is the happy and makes me the smile.

returns to his normal, Gotham-born Kryptonian self

Nicola Scott’s a badass, especially with her Titans-related stuff.

8 Likes

:smiley: :hugs:

9 Likes

Over in this thread, @Razzzcat posted some rad Superman art by Jonboy Meyers, which inspired me to drop a few of his variants from the Rebirth volume of Superman. Enjoy! :superman:

Speaking of rad JBM variants, here’s his piece for Wonder Woman #787 (the best WW cover of 2022, so far):

11 Likes

Hiya! :smile: Miss you too! :hugs: Sorry for the super late response. I’ve been a bit preoccupied for the past several months, but I’m going to make sure I have more free time for HQ S3! :grin: :harley_delicioushqtas: :00_harlivy: I hope you’ve been well. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Alert the kitchen to prepare a feast, for @Hiraeth has returned! :partying_face: :champagne: :sparkler:

8 Likes

Oh you’re fine. I was sending one out only. Just because, u never know what someone is dealing with? I didn’t wanna be like hey where are u? Nonstop lol. However, I’m super happy to hear from u. Sounds like a plan. Do some HQ talking in a little while here :alarm_clock:

7 Likes

Bout to read. After messages. Everyone just gave me some great ideas from these posts. Beautiful posts too!!!

7 Likes

Rebirth Superman is the Rebirth book to read, and that’s a fact.

6 Likes

Agreed. Triangle Era
 I don’t want to start anything lol. But, I love it. Dan Jurgens was one of the best Q & A’s on here. He answered every single question. Plus, he got awarded the same community hero badge as me. & you so awesome to have him in there!!!

6 Likes

Dude
Triangle Era is :drooling_face:. It endures for good reason.

No kidding? I had no idea Jurgens had badges, let alone a CH one.

Its entirely apropos, as Jurgens is a hero to the entire DC fandom community, given how he can write well for any franchise (I don’t care what other people say, I love his Teen Titans run), especially for the one that began it all, Superman.

7 Likes

Good ole’ AJ. I asked him to give her a shout-out since she always had to just sit there. He answered every question then instantly said hey Applejack. Then he said he loved my Blue Lantern thing. He didn’t know what it was? So AJ put him in our group!!! Me, u , Jurgens
.yeah, we’re :+1: good
apologies vendetti & Jurgens. I can’t see em til I post em lol. But, close enough & it’ll take me forever to find Dan’s. I got lucky finding that.

8 Likes

ty
how are you

8 Likes

Brought some Catlady, :catwoman_hv_2: Plz enjoy.

Thank you @AK_Bandit & @Vroom, as always. :pray: Hope you’re both doing well.

This is a great story @capo-mage! That’s awesome. :purple_heart: This remind a me :cat2: I need to make an AJ emoji. It’s only right. :stuck_out_tongue: I have a perfect one in mind too!

14 Likes

Also brought some Ivy! Because of course I did! :laughing: :rose: And since I see @Hiraeth stopped in, I can’t NOT tag her. :green_heart: Hi!

15 Likes

UMMPPHHH
,!!! Wow!!

6 Likes

Last, but not least, Harley (covers for her 30th :birthday: in September). :diamonds::boom: Happy Friday, everyone!

I wasn’t fast enough to get them all out. :see_no_evil: Glad you like them!

14 Likes

Double UMMPPHHH
!!!

7 Likes

#BatgirlStanPrime

:00_batgirl1: :muscle:

I miss her sooo much.
:pleading_face:

10 Likes

Gotta’ get this one CGC’d after I pick it up so it’ll look spiffy alongside my CGC’d #12’s.

51xFghMFP2L

:smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: BG HARLS & PAMALAMB :00_batgirl1: :00_harlivy:

8 Likes

You’re quite welcome, and thank you for the rad Catwoman pieces.

I don’t have a leather-clad, whip-wielding cat burglar in my midst, but otherwise? Feelin’ fine. :superman_hv_3:

8 Likes