Explain your cool username here

Mine is inspired by two of my favorite video game franchises - Batman: Arkham and Assassin’s Creed (pre-Origins). I’ve used that name or variations for other accounts and wanted to keep it for DCU. Arkham has the obvious DC connection and there are plenty of assassins in DC, plus I just think it sounds cool

1 Like

“Super”, “Bat”, and “Lantern.” It’s a DC app. Do the math.

2 Likes

It’s more or less my identity on the internet, as well as my gamertag. It spawned from my younger days when I used to be a fan of “Bleach”. Long story short, one of the characters has a weapon that’s name in Japanese roughly translates to “Truth of Pisces”. As a Pisces myself, I just took the name and made it my own.

3 Likes

Mine has a double meaning. My mother’s name is Robin, which is also the name of Batman sidekick.

4 Likes

I made the name in 3rd grade. I have always liked Frozen Yogurt, and had recently learned that some people called it FroYo. YoYoFroYo was a natural evolution. It just kind of sounded right, and it’s stuck with me since then.

3 Likes

Flash and green lantern are my two favorite characters so flash’s colors are red and yellow and lantern corps plus 11 my fav number

1 Like

What an interesting thread! :smiley: It’s so much fun to see what inspired your names, especially those with unique stories behind them.

I’d jump in to describe my own, but…

5 Likes

Mine is straightforward. Guy Gardner is one of my favourite characters in comic books and in Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors series he said his version of the Green Lantern’s oath and I changed it to fit 30 characters.

3 Likes

I’m a HUGE Batman fan. I was raised in the 90’s with Batman the animated series & the Batman Anthology Franchise (1989-1997), so my username is from that.

It’s actually based on a email name I’ve had since a teen… it started as a Nod to Batman & Joker…(btjoKer)… then I added the (Mr) for my favorite DC Character Mr Freeze … and lastly I added the (2) for who else but Two-Face!

MrbtjoKer2

4 Likes

I was little and was signing up for an online game, and my real name was taken. I tried for an hour, then eventually Meekeey just came out. Then it stuck

3 Likes

I’m a 71 year old rock and roll fanatic, and my birthday is 9/9.

4 Likes

Cool names everyone!

1 Like

… I like Jason Todd :rofl:

Decide to bump this page for people that are just joining during community week.

This was the handle my friend Panda gave me when I first got onto the internet in 1988. It’s also my pen name. I’ve used this name online for so long that I’ve never felt right going by anything else.