Explain your cool username here

Because there isn’t a profile page for each user where we can explain it. Mine is all the initials of the three Robins in order if you assume they all took Wayne as a surname and tacked it on at the end.

11 Likes

Captain Thunder has been used an alternate name for Captain Marvel/Shazam a few times in the past (most recently in the Flashpoint series). The 001 is because I thought we needed numbers and I’m not that creative lol

4 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

Some say mine is a reference to the fact that I’m a martial arts master, and more people know the sound of my fists than the sound of my name

Others say I’m Hungarian

2 Likes

You’re forgetting the real blood son in you’re name there…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol. And the girls, Terry, the list could go on . . .

5 Likes

Yea it could haha. Cass and carrie are my favorite girls.

6 Likes

omg me too

3 Likes

Mine’s obviously a reference to Scott Free (or Shilo Norman), but it’s also the same username I had back in the day on the DC Message Boards. I was super excited that it was available when DC Universe launched.

2 Likes

There is already a Thread like this in Random.

I bumped it up for everybody’s convenience.

You should post there.

2 Likes

Mine is just my gamertag on xbox.

3 Likes

Is it a cool username?

2 Likes

I am a massive fan of Darkseid and Kirby’s 4th world. I loved how he used the wordplay of Desaad for Darkseid’s grand torturer. So the first half is an homage back to that same word play, and acolyte is another word for assistant.

3 Likes

I’m fat (OverSized) and I’m into geek stuff, soooooo there ya go :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Dan The Man is what some people in my real life call me. The “One1” is just how it evolved. I would use DanTheMan on things, but not surprisingly others would come up with that, then DanTheMan1 but more then once that would be taken on sites. So I wrote it like that because so far no one else thinks to do it like that, so at least I can stay consistent.

3 Likes

My username is:
TheOtherTomHanks
–because that’s who I am. I’m just one of the people on the planet that have the name Tom Hanks. It’s also my username on several other websites. It’s pretty easy to remember.

3 Likes

Travis Morgan is the “real” name of the Warlord. Mike Grell is my favorite creator and he is one of the first artists I began following from book to book. Started with Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes, then Warlord, then Jon Sable Freelance, and on and on.

The Warlord was the first comic that I searched for back issues. I was buying off the spinner rack and finally discovered a LCS where I could buy my missing issues. I also mail ordered 1st Issue Special #8 to get his origin. So, Mike Grell and the Warlord got me into the comic collecting hobby and brought me here.

4 Likes

Sorry

2 Likes

@Turok

2 Likes

Mine is ultimately inspired by Optimus Prime. The Superman of Transformers, lol. Cool thing I learned was Denny O’Neil is the writer to have came up with that name.

1 Like