Exclusive Titans Footage Released!

Take to the 'net! Exclusive Titans footage has been released:

IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/27/titans-dick-grayson-robin-left-batman

TV Insider: That’s So Raven! Meet the Scary Teen Empath of ‘Titans’ (VIDEO) – TV Insider

Newsweek: Exclusive: Starfire's 'Titans' Teaser Ignites Origin Mystery

EW: DC Universe's Titans clip reveals Beast Boy's transformation | EW.com

I think they all look pretty rad, but I’m having a hard time picking a favorite…

7 Likes

Awesome footage…

1 Like

Awesome footage…

HYPE!!

2 Likes

Somebody please show whoever’s in charge of costume design and visual effects what Starfire looks like because that’s not it at all.

And this statement has nothing to do with the actor playing Starfire. She could totally work with proper costume design and VFX. Ive seen POC cosplay of Starfire that was spot on.

I’m sorry but this type of incompetence irritates me to no end.

2 Likes

Beastboy though . . .

2 Likes

Looking forward to the premier on 10/12

6 Likes

Please put more money into the production value of these TV series, DC. As fans we deserve better products. When a 2018 series has trailers that echo the 1990’s in appearance… there is an issue. Address it, go back to the drawing board and take corrective action. Thank you.

1 Like

Some of you sound like brats that think they’re entitled to the very best in everything . The cgi is fine for a show like this and that ain’t even 1990’s stuff. 1990s wish they had that

3 Likes

@TX85 it certainly has the production value of 1990s Television. It’s not entitlement. It’s dissatisfaction. I lived through the 90s already. I don’t need another TV series that has that look and feel. They could at the very least make it look like it’s coming out this year. Hire better talent and put some time and effort into the quality of what they’re doing. I want this platform and other DC/WB content to thrive and succceed… this is not going to help that cause. People who put their blinders on and stay ignorant to the facts presented in front of them are just perpetuating the problem. There needs to be a corrected course action before the things we love and hold dear are gone from this type of media. DC comics will always be around to read and love, but as a fan of stories in all mediums I want the moving pictures platform to win.

2 Likes

Raven is the best well from the Teen Titans :joy:

This show actually looks horrible tbh

1 Like

Do people actually like this??

1 Like

We won’t know until we actually see the show but I’m sure some will. So what if they do? Let them enjoy it while you move on to other things

3 Likes

@TX85 but that’s not the way the internet work. Unless you stand on one particular side or agree with someone that says something, you’re wrong. There’s no middle ground, no compromise, no wait-and-see. Its either “agree with what I say or you’re wrong and go f***yourself”.

1 Like

Sad but true