EXCLUSIVE SWEEPSTAKES: Screening of Doom Patrol in Hollywood, CA!

DC Universe is proud to invite 75 lucky winners to join us Saturday, February 9th for an exclusive advanced screening of the first two episodes of Doom Patrol in Hollywood, CA! You can expect lots of exciting surprises throughout the night.

All potential winners will be responsible for travel to and from the venue, so be sure that you can be present in Hollywood, California the evening of Saturday, February 9th! Enter now for a chance to win. Winners will be contacted with full details.

Enter now through Monday, February 4th @9am PST for a chance to win!

You can follow the link here to enter, or find it in the News section of our site:
https://yourdcu.com/dmpsw

9 Likes

I hope I win!

3 Likes

@WonderFlash93, oooh! Are you in California?? Would be great to meet you!

1 Like

I’m in. This would be schway for sure.

6 Likes

How exciting! I just entered! I can’t wait for Doom Patrol!!

3 Likes

NOOOOO, I’m busy during that time.

3 Likes

ahhh I’m all the way on the East coast :’)

6 Likes

If we drive there, does our parking get validated or is there a special parking area near the event? I’m not being silly, I’m genuinely curious.

1 Like

@Vroom, we provide full details to the winners once they are selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entered!!! Crossing my fingers. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

*clarification: crossing my fingers means I’m wishing myself and everyone else good luck

1 Like

@Applejack yes, I live in Los Angeles! It would be great to meet you too! :smiley:

Ah! it’s burns to be in Colorado.

1 Like

I hear it’s freezing to be in Colorado. As a former resident there, I wish you the best =)

Hmm… Is it worth the price of a plane ticket to me?.. Got a few days to think about & crunch a budget + price check flights… Be back later! Good luck to those already local enough to just grab a ride. Best Wishes Super Friends!

This sounds very epic, if I didn’t live very far away, lol. Good luck to all! Please share your pictures/videos if allowed <3

1 Like

I put the email I used to sign up for DC Universe. I hope this is what is.meant by DC Universe email.

1 Like

Kinda impossible for me to get to Hollywood on my budget as I live in Maryland… :frowning:

1 Like

bump!

Anyone find out if they won yet? I’m still keeping my fingers crossed :joy:

6 Likes