Exclusive Sneak Peek! LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD (2021) #1 Ft. Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy, Starfire & Nightwing - Releasing 2.9.21

…hmm It should be interesting so i will pick it up as i ship PoisonQuinn…given i am a NightOracle shipper I am not looking forward to the Nightfire story… wait aren’t dick and Babs married…by the power of batman?

I Would love it if it had story featuring a superman nightmare were Lois Lane files for divorce in order to marry Lex Luther and Luther formally adopting Jon who starts calling Lex father. Because come on even if its just a dream lets have superman share in the misery and heartbreak normally reserved for the mans best friend…and i do not mean Jimmy Olsen. It would be nice if they have a new earth (or earth zero) batman and Catwoman finally tying the knot in it…i mean superman finally got his in current cannon marrage in 1996 after years and years of superman stringing lois along but batman cant marry his cat because the Batfamily cant be happy…Unless your name is Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordan.

1 Like

Looks great

2 Likes

Harley & Ivy, Starfire & NIghtwing, Batman & Catwoman,

Yup I defenitly need to pick this up, love the sneak peeks of these, I acutally like the Nightwing & Starfire one more, but I am looking forward to the rest of Harley & Ivy too.

3 Likes

LOL! :joy: The visual looks pretty accurate :smirk:, but not the context. I self-isolate when I’m upset. :laughing:

Ivy is so cute! :heart_eyes::green_heart:

7 Likes

I always like anything related to holidays, so I am looking forward to this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YESSS my two favorite couples

3 Likes

0_0 THE WALL HAS A DATE…yay it has batcat in it =)

2 Likes

This must be exciting for you then, @Cheetobaby! Welcome to the Community. :slight_smile: What makes them your favorites?

4 Likes

I think it’s cool how both Harley and Nightwing have grown and learned a lot about themselves while being in their respective relationships . And thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Cheetobaby! Also- loving your Rae Rae avatar. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

ok now i have read it Found it enjoyable i ship WhiteWall now.

Ivyquinn was great too…but I can’t help but wonder about page five of that story. who the huntress is as the hair color, hairstyle, and skin tone all suggest Helena Wayne instead of Bertinille and just who the female Robin is, perhaps May Wayne.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes