Exclusive Sneak Peek! IMMORTAL WONDER WOMAN (2021) #1 Releasing January 19th

Immortal Wonder Woman looks good – I was a little curious as to how Jen Betrel would work in this story because I believe she has mostly just done covers before this, but she did really good with the sequential storytelling. That was also such a touching scene in general.

As for the Nubia story – I haven’t read a lot with her that’s made me personally interested, but I’m willing to give her a shot.

Amazon don’t…age-a-ton? I’m gonna have to workshop that one.

Those sunglasses in the Batcave looks awfully familiar…

5 Likes

I cannot promise that I did not get giddy over that one.

4 Likes

I want to read this more since seeing these pages. I’ve been a fan of Jen Bartel since getting her Harley Quinn shoes.

4 Likes

all looks great

4 Likes

Maps! I’ve been waiting for their return to the DCU for YEARS. Thanks, @Applejack

6 Likes

Nailed it! It’s all about this moment:
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.42.43 PM

Good eye, @drinkpinkink, and welcome to the DC Community! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Geez! I was just reading some Gotham Academy earlier this week too! I guess I’m too much of a Miller fanboy, just saw the glasses and assumed. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stunning art from Bartel. It’s so clean and different from a lot of art I’m used to and it was so great to see!

Being immortal is lonely. I can’t wait to see what Cloonan does with this and how it ties into Wonder Woman #770!!

Also Nubia returns!! Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Are you speaking from experience?

2 Likes

No issue with Nubia herself, but I really don’t wanna see Diana replaced. Out of the trinity and really the entire JL she’s the only one I really like so I’m not ready for this but yes. I will be reading this.

2 Likes

I wish… but it’s a common theme I see in books with immortality and I get those vibes.

3 Likes

Good save :wink:

2 Likes

Heya folks! We have another sneak peek streaming in through the News curtains - head over to DC Comics to check out the preview of DCEASED: DEAD PLANET #7 releasing January 19th!

4 Likes

In this case, but now I’m just assuming that @Nathan.Payson is part of a group of Immortals along the lines of Paul Rudd, Keanu Reeves, and Nicolas Cage.

2 Likes

Shhh…

2 Likes

It’s so cool to see Grail!

1 Like

All the pages of internal artwork are blurred out… it’s not April Fools Day yet, so what’s going on?

Just click on the pages or in the general area of the pages and it’ll unblurred. It’s basically their way of avoiding spoilers.

OMG these are so beautiful!! :sob:

Waahhhh

1 Like