Exclusive Sneak Peek! FUTURE STATE: CATWOMAN (2021) #2 - Releasing 2.16.21

Whoa whoa whoa, did some slinky burglar make its way into the DC files?? Because we’ve an embarrassment of riches to share with you here in the DC Community! Not only do we have a #sneak-peek of the collected edition of RICHARD DRAGON, KUNG-FU FIGHTER: COMING OF THE DRAGON for you today, we ALSO have a meow-gnificent look at the upcoming release of FUTURE STATE: CATWOMAN (2021) #2!

Click on, all you cats and kittens:

Cover: Liam Sharp

Writer: Ram V
Artist: Otto Schmidt
Letters: Tom Napolitano

Catwoman has clawed her way through half of the Magistrate’s bullet train, but her fight has only just begun! Now, with Onomatopoeia in tow, Selina makes her way toward the car carrying a ghost of her past, and Gotham’s as well. It’s Bruce Wayne…but is it really him? And with Talia al Ghul on board as well, will this be a long-awaited reunion between the Bat and the Cat, or will Selina’s mission to rescue the Magistrate’s prisoners go off the rails?

Will you be clawing your way into FUTURE STATE: CATWOMAN (2021) #2? Let us know your thoughts and reactions in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

Catwoman has been the most surprising title of the Future State line, but it’s no surprise how good it is. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Ram V is the most exciting writer working for DC today. And as far as pencils go, you can’t go wrong with Otto Schmidt. I’ve been missing him ever since Green Arrow.

9 Likes

Looks exciting and keeping up the quality of the first issue, will definitely be reading.

7 Likes

Any chance you guys will change 6 month to 2-3 months wait after it’s released? Can’t wait to read it later this year!:grinning:

6 Likes

You’re spoiling us with so much new comics goodness!

7 Likes

Not at the moment, but at least we get the sneak peeks! I may have to splurge and collect some of these :eyes:

8 Likes

I enjoy the, sneak peeks. I cannot wait to read this when it arrives here. I’v watched some good feedback from commentators on YouTube concerning, Future State. I hear Ram V’s Swamp Thing is incredible too.

6 Likes

Catwoman has been one of my favorite titles from Future State so far, and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the conclusion. :smiley:

10 Likes

Not that I didn’t think it would be great or that I’d like it, but I didn’t expect Catwoman to be one of my favorite Future State series, but it is and I can’t wait for issue two.

8 Likes

ghaaaa I am now going to have to read this before I read Batman Catwoman!!!..I think i know who Cheshire Cat is now. I think its Angelica form catwoman vol 5 2018 # 23-24

4 Likes

:see_no_evil: Spoiler alert! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m still hoping it will be Helena Wayne.

5 Likes

Purrrfectly Awesome™ :catwoman_hv_2:

6 Likes

Ooh Wee that’s a cliffhanger! Looks great and very exciting - will definitely be reading this in August!

3 Likes

I find the price points of these books interesting. They are all over the place. It seems DC is struggling to find the right price, for the number of pages, and for overall value. I applaud them trying, but some of these books are $8.99.

3 Likes

A slinky burglar? Dangit, Ambush Bug left the vault open again!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. The comic has a great look.

It was a little disturbing seeing someone killed.

2 Likes