Exclusive Sneak Peek! Dennis O'Neil's RICHARD DRAGON, KUNG-FU FIGHTER: COMING OF THE DRAGON Releasing 2.16.21!

We humbly bow in honor of this very special gift from our friends in DC Publishing. We have been given not one, but TWO #sneak-peek(s) this week!
Not only do we get to peer into the second issue of FUTURE STATE: CATWOMAN (2021), we are also getting the very first glimpse inside the pages of the collected edition of Dennis O’Neil’s RICHARD DRAGON, KUNG-FU FIGHTER: COMING OF THE DRAGON! :martial_arts_uniform:

Please enjoy this FIRST LOOK at the gorgeous colorized scans of these timeless tales, woven together with the poetry of martial arts philosophy as only Denny O’Neil can deliver:

RICHARD DRAGON, KUNG-FU FIGHTER: COMING OF THE DRAGON features the legendary might of:

Need more Richard Dragon action? Spinkick your way to this trailer for the recent BATMAN: SOUL OF THE DRAGON (2021) animated movie, or double-leg takedown yourself into the Batman/Richard Dragon crossover issue, THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD (1977) #132!

Are you picking up this groovy collected edition of RICHARD DRAGON, KUNG-FU FIGHTER: COMING OF THE DRAGON? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Oh man, that QUALITY! Never have I seen this series look so crisp! I’m really looking forward to adding this baby to my collection.

And of course I’d recommend everyone then check out Denny O’Neil’s spiritual sequel to Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter – 1986’s THE QUESTION!

8 Likes

Look forward to reading this as upgraded, remember enjoying it, when it first came out.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see that Kirby art!

4 Likes

After the Soul of the Dragon film, I’m definitely interested in these classic Denny O’Neil stories

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I was so excited for you to see this posted! Fellow martial arts fans unite! :bowing_woman:

@RexRebel that’s incredible it made such an impression on you since it came out- can’t wait to hear how it holds up :slight_smile:

@ashleywilbanks same- that Kirby art, with such beautiful motion? :chefkissyhands:.

@TaimurDar I thought the same thing- 2021 is ripe for kung-fu action! :martial_arts_uniform:

5 Likes

DC are spoiling us today! Looking forward to this, wonder if Bruce Lee will make a cameo appearance in the comic book, he’d be a perfect fit for this series.
I’d be pushing it if I think Chuck Norris would be mention as well!:martial_arts_uniform::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had just mentioned I wanted to see more Richard Dragon in another thread. I believe my luck is starting to turn around for the better this year.

4 Likes

If you’re gunning for Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris would make perfect sense! They did appear in The Way of the Dragon, after all…

tumblr_mt524mcVVo1s0z1yto1_500

Did you get a chance to see Batman: Soul of the Dragon? Lots of influences/fighting styles from all over there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love when that happens!

3 Likes

I’ll be grabbing this one for sure.

I just finished reading the 2004 Chuck Dixon series and really enjoyed that one.

Now if they could just reprint the original novel.

3 Likes

Nope, not yet. I hope HBO Max will add it soon so I can watch it.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

How many snake gods does it take to defeat the dragon? Over or under 999,999,999?

2 Likes

O’Neil did a globe trotting batman run in the 70s which introduced Ra’s, Talia, and Matches Malone. If you want more you should check it out! It also has fantastic Neal Adams art.

3 Likes