Exclusive Shazam Screening in Select Areas Monday, 3/18!

@Tromeo, I believe you can get a plus one :slight_smile: Share the link with your buddy! Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

But this is an actual movie TICKET right? Not just a pass to enter. Or is it both? I just didnā€™t wanna show up and find out that I have to shell out something. My showing is tomorrow evening.

In the words of Spider-man from Into the Spiderverse : ā€œIā€™m not really liquid right nowā€

2 Likes

I canā€™t seem to find the Atlanta screenings. Anyone happen to know the exact zip code it is under?

2 Likes

@maddoxx92, itā€™s free, FREEEEEE! (AKA, a ticket.) However, the receipt does say that they overbook to ensure a full theater, so make sure you get there at least 30 minutes early :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Blizzardtime it is at the Regal Atlantic Station with zip code 30363. Thatā€™s the screening I might go to as well!

2 Likes

Meeet-uuuup! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ APPLEJACK lmao okay. Thank you

1 Like

Nothing near Washington, DC unfortunately

Any San Diego tickets left??

Link was useless. Hard to recommend this service to anyone :disappointed:

Why not New Orleans. Would love to see Shazamm

1 Like

I felt like I came off as a weiner in my earlier posts in this thread, soIā€™d like to apologize.

I did not mean to be a weiner and Iā€™m sorry =)

3 Likes

*so Iā€™d

1 Like

Iā€™m curious about how the cities were picked as well since I would have expected to see areas more like LA/Burbank and San Fran than San Diego and San Jose, but I digressā€¦

Looking forward to seeing how many people show up in San Jose on Monday(practically a week before I was planning on seeing Shazam with Fandangoā€™s early screening):blush:

1 Like

Itā€™s nice they are doing it, weā€™ll see more of this on DC Universe Iā€™m sure .

My personal assumption would be that some cities had a few extra seats left for the special previews at the last minute, theyā€™re being nice and offering the vacant preview seats to us which is great!

3 Likes

Wow, thanks DCU! A day doesnā€™t go by where Iā€™m not grateful for this app. Im stoked to get to see an early screening of SHAZAM!:zap:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome what do I need to do to get tickets here in Housto

2 Likes

Man,you guys are always doing good things

2 Likes

@sevtajuana.85180, weā€™re so glad we can provide this opportunity!

To nab your tickets, follow the link in the original post and type in your zip code :slight_smile: let us know if you have any issues!

1 Like

Just for the record, Boston would be a terrific addition to this list next time :slight_smile: . (Iā€™m actually in Maine, but I wouldnā€™t expect a special showing up hereā€¦)

1 Like