EXCLUSIVE MEMBER DISCOUNT: 10% Off Immersive DC Experience - Fine Dining At Home, Served in a Mother Box!

Et3vPTwUYAEaJTO

If you’re looking for a way to create a special DC-evening, we’ve got just the thing! :00_justice_league3:

Wonderland At Home has created a full fine dining menu, delivered to you ready to prepare in a replica of a MOTHER BOX :exploding_head:

Today through February 14th, we’re offering a discount exclusive only to DC Universe Infinite members!
:point_right: You can redeem for 10% off right here :point_left:

(Discount will be applied at checkout, shipping begins April 15th. Supplies are limited.)

Like a Mother Box, this menu isn’t messing around - are you noticing the SUPERMAN RAMEKINS in there? This Mother Box will include:

OCEAN TRENCH - AQUAMAN
“He comes on the King Tide”
Icelandic cod and ‘chips’ with trench dressing

THE BIG BELLY BURGER – THE FLASH
“I am a black hole of snacks, I’m like a snack hole”
8oz Angus steak burger with cheese, crispy potato and onion rösti and Wonderland burger sauce in a pretzel bun
BBB Box Ω

RESURRECTION – SUPERMAN
“A beacon to the world”
A corn and maple soufflé with silver popcorn
Superman heat-reveal ramekin Ω

ANCIENT THEMYSCIRAN FIRE – WONDER WOMAN
“Men won’t know what it means… but she will”
Smoked marshmallows

CHOCO’S – MARTIAN MANHUNTER
Jalapeño, salsa and cheese cookies

THE BAT – BATMAN
Dark chocolate with gooey salted butter caramel

ELEMENT X – CYBORG
Vitamin / Energy drink
Cyborg drink light Ω

KOUL BRAU
“Night and Day”
Exclusive first taste of two beers straight out the DC universe, exclusively brewed

JITTERS COFFEE
“So you’re fast… that feels like an oversimplification”
Cold brew oat milk latte in a can

You can find the full FAQ, like how it works, what the ingredients are, and more on the Wonderland At Home website.

Will you be joining us at the virtual feast? Sound off in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

Can’t afford it, but man that looks so cool, it would make you feel like a Hollywood celebrity! :smiley::hamburger::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Some real vegetarian meal options would have been cool…

4 Likes

I’ll stick to my Ollie Queen 10-Alarm Chili.

It’s a neat idea but that’s a bike payment for food and some tchtochkes.

5 Likes

This is very interesting! I want the experience, I’m curious about how it’s going to be getting food like this in a box. I’ll consider it. I don’t really like beer but maybe I will stumble into a WAL and play a drinking game with it xD

3 Likes

Vegetarian options are available at checkout! I will reach out to the team and get details on what the vegetarian replacement for the cod is, but the steak shares that it is replaced with a meatless patty. If there’s anything specific you’re interested in knowing, let me know and I’ll explore :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I envision it similar to Hello Fresh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is soooo cool! I came here because I just got the email. I’m curious though. There’s two links within the website. One where you can select Box for 2 or Box for 4 and then there is a link for Digital Voucher. What’s the difference?

4 Likes

I too can’t afford it right now, but I hope whoever does get this will share pictures of the box and the souvenir extras.

3 Likes

Good question! The voucher is meant to be a gift to others, but the discount from the links will be applied at checkout for your personal box :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is awesome™:+1:.
Thanks for the discount DCUI.

Told the family and we ordered three. Enough to unlock the anti life equation have nice big DC family meal​:sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m honestly tempted to get this solely for the fact that I’d be able to say I had an actual Big Belly Burger

5 Likes

Same!

4 Likes

What do we think the Cyborg Drink light is? I’m very tempted to get this as my wife is a chef so I know all the food would come out amazing and, as @arkhamassassin and @WonderFlash93 said, I just want to have an actual Big Belly Burger and wash it down with a coffee from Jitters while I watch an episode of ‘The Flash’. The permanent goodies are what is selling me the most as the food itself is not worth anywhere close to $130 but the Big Belly Burger Box, the Superman Heat Reveal Ramekins, the Cyborg Drink Light and the Mother Box itself - with augmented reality features - could be worth it for me.

4 Likes

The concept is amazing! The price is…I don’t know.

5 Likes

Ordered. I couldn’t pass up the Mother Box, the Superman Ramekins, the Big Belly Burger box and the Cyborg drink light.

Heads up - it’s $117 after the 10% off (Thanks, DC Universe Infinite!) but once you add tax and shipping it’ll be close to $160. Know that going in so you don’t get sticker shock.

I opted for the April 15th shipping which is the first day it was available, and will definitely watch ‘The Flash’ while I eat my Big Belly Burger and drink my Jitters coffee. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

As waitress always say at the restaurant, enjoy your meal.:slightly_smiling_face:
Wonder what the jitters coffee taste like? That sound so good and the batman chocolate and those other yummy food!

2 Likes

Sounds great but I’ll wait to have it prepared and served at a full service restaurant after the pandemic. Preferably at Bibbo’s Ace O’ Clubs or the nearest Planet Krypton.

1 Like

Stuck in VA live in Cali there is beer :beer: in the Order do they ship to VA? Some states have laws wanted to find out before ordering before the 14th .

1 Like

I think I’ll just scribble “Snyder Cut” on this bag of Rold Gold and save myself a hundred bucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, I like how the food items show a familiarity with the comics and not just the movie they’re promoting. The Chocos sound gross, unfortunately.

4 Likes