Exclusive Doom Patrol Poster Released Today!

Look familiar? Seems like press so far hasn’t picked up on this poster being a reference to a Doom Patrol cover :thinking:…Who can name it?

I’m so freaking excited by this poster, and the other images I’ve seen behind the scenes here at DC Universe!! Although Doom Patrol still has 9 days until its first episode, we’ll be celebrating Doom Patrol here in the community a bit early this Friday with a Watch-Along of the Doom Patrol episode of Titans! Make sure to bookmark the thread here!

What do you think of the poster? Are you internally (or externally) screaming about why there isn’t a trailer yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart: Let us know in the comments below!

14 Likes

I can’t wait for this! The cast looks incredible, and I’m a huge Brendan Fraser fan. Hopefully he adds a bit of the wackiness he had in Monkeybone.

5 Likes

Looking great!

Hate to nitpick but Cyborg’s face/costume stands out and not in a good way. Obviously the budget but I am still looking forward to it though.

3 Likes

Love the poster look! Can’t wait to watch it! :grinning:

3 Likes

I want it.

4 Likes

Oops, forgot to mention previously that the poster is based on Brian Bolland’s cover to The Doom Patrol by Grant Morrison Omnibus.

5 Likes

Ding!

3 Likes

@Vroom I swear you are one of the most knowledgeable people on here. I love how you can bring references not only specific to D.C. but things outside of the D.C. world and use them as enhancers depending on the context. Like with your fun fact above!! Just had to give credit where due :smiley:

2 Likes

That is freakin’ sweet! I can’t wait for the 13th.

1 Like

Applejack are they going to use that poster for Doom Patrol DC Universe streaming picture? Like you see a picture of it and you click on it to take you to the episodes list. That would be great to see! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here ya go

2 Likes

@deku_, thanx! As Flass said “Continue…”

I’m just being a wisenheimer. Sincerely speaking though, thank you =)

3 Likes

they should have started with metal men first this will be just as bad as titans

1 Like

@Reaganfan78 They might! I think we have some other artwork that hasn’t been released yet that will be used. But I bet we’ll see this poster around a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Titans was bad. Gnarly even. Rad too.

4 Likes

Cliffe has the hello world t shirt on. Yes, I love it. Look how perfect Diane Guerro is for crazy Jane too. This is gonna be a landmark series for me. Never thought I’d see a Patrol live action anything.

2 Likes

@applejack @raelliot posted some more DP posters. They look incredible, but is there anyway to buy or receive some of these posters?

2 Likes

@Nathan.Payson, that is an excellent question, and we’re looking into it AS I TYPE!

Well. Is it soup yet lol?