Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

omg that was fast… i got my code lol yeyyy

Hi so I read issues 1-4 of the batman zero point but I never got my codes for them may I please have them :pray:t4:

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

Not sure if anyone can help but I read my comics during the free trial period and received an email without codes telling me that I would receive a follow up email following the end of the free trial period. I never received the follow up email which was supposed to contain the codes, I am now nearly two weeks over my free trial, I’ve tried marking the comics as unread and re-reading them but I’m not getting the follow up email with the codes.

3 Likes

Just an FYI, while I love the fact you guys emailed me my code fairly quickly, I’ve received literally 18 emails with the code in it. Something is broken lol.

1 Like

Same! I got it quickly - and then 5 more times since then lol

1 Like

I haven’t received my Deathstroke glider yet and I read the book during the free trial and the free trial ended on the 8th of june and I’ve just been waiting for it to arrive

Where/ what did use to read it computer app or safari?

I’m now at 25 emails. Again, I’m stoked you guys sent it quick, but 25 times?

Shame it wasn’t 25 unique codes :rofl:

1 Like

It’s been two weeks since I read issue #4, and I STILL haven’t received a code. I’ve been a member for YEARS. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

I have not received any of the Batman Zeropoint Bonus codes and I have read all of the ones available. Please help me I’ve been waiting for them since june 4th

1 Like

I have not yet received the cat woman grappling claw code and waited two weeks please and thank you.

I haven’t received my code for issue 5
Fortnite/Batman

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

1 Like

I read the 3rd zero Point book 478 Hours hours ago and still no code for the 3rd book. I have also submitted 2 support tickets saying I’ve done everything I can to troubleshoot and still nothing

Finally got the code for #5, but now they keep spamming me the same email over and over. It’s like every hour I get the same email.

Same here, I have not received the codes after the free trial.

I still have not got my issue 5 code

Haven’t received code for issue 5 either. Did all the steps. Waiting on support. Even though I signed up late, I still got the other codes without any issue. Signed up on April 23rd.

Have now read it 7 times, 6 different browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari/Brave/Vivaldi), mobile app too. This is beyond baffling.

Cleaned out the cache in at least three of them. It’s been a bad day, and I was hoping maybe at least this would go right, can’t win 'em all I suppose

The fact that I got the Static announcement email literally on the same day (June 15) IS EVEN MORE BAFFLING!

Same